14

·4am·

I woke up and decided to go to the kitchen. I held onto the wall. I couldn't really see and slipped on the step and fell. I screamed. I was on the stairs holding my waist. I heard footsteps and the lights turn on. Someone came to me and carried me bridal style. They set me on the couch.

"Kana are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes Kook. I just wanted a small snack and water but slipped." I said.

"Take off your shirt and let me checl." Jin asked. I nodded and took my shirt off. He checked.

"How is it?" Hoseok asked.

"Good thing it didn't open. Kana please wake one of us up if you want to go downstairs. We will always help you." Jin said. I hid my face in my hands. I felt tears stream.

"I'm sorry." I let out a light cry.

"What why?" Jimin asked.

"Because I'm holding you guys back and I feel useless. I am weak and you, Got7, and the girls have to take care of me." I cried.

"No don't say that Kanie. You got hurt. We want you to better and you're not useless. We love you no matter what. Would you like us to call Mark or drop you off at their house?" Taehyung said.

"I don't want to bother you guys or them. I already feel bad and guilty for everything." I said.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked. I was hesitant.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay. Well I'll get you a snack and drink. Everyone can go back to bed." Namjoon said. Everyone gave me a hug and kissed my head. They went to bed. Namjoon went to the kitchen. I layed down and after a minute I fell asleep.

·Namjoon's POV·

I finished Kana's food and drink. I went to the living room and seen her sleeping. I sighed. I set the food down and cover it. I grabbed a blanket and covered her up. I went to leave but you grabbed my hand.

"Namjoonie, cuddle me." She said sleepy. I gulped and felt warm.

"I um-" She interrupted me.

"Please Namjoonie." She pouted.

"Um okay." I went next to her. She wrapped her arm around me and put her leg between mine. I got tense and felt my heartbeat rise. I felt her breathe on my neck. The blanket was over us.

Calm down Namjoon. She just wants comfort. Just sleep.

I put my arms around her. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

·Bangtan's POV·

We woke up around 9 and got dressed. We went downstairs and seen Namjoon amd Kana cuddling on the couch.

"Omo wow!" Hoseok said excited. Jin smacked him.

"Shhh." We said. The doorbell went off. Kana and Namjoon moved a little. Jimin ran to the door and opened it to see Got7 amd Blackpink. Jimin told them to be quiet and come to the living room. They seen them cuddling. Mark went up to Namjoon and tapped him. Namjoon groaned. Namjoon opened his eyes and panicked seeing Mark. He looked at Kana.

"What are you doing?" Mark said.

"It's not what it looks like." Namjoon said.

"You're shirtless holding my sister." Mark crossed his arm.

"She wanted comfort and asked for me to cuddle her so I did. She was supposed to eat but fell asleep after falling on the stairs." Namjoon said.

"WHAT?!!" Mark yelled. Kana jumped and fell of the couch with Namjoon on top of her. We gasped.