42

I sat at the edge of the bed. "You okay?" Tae asked.

"No I just witnessed her suffocating while looking at me. She looked like she was gonna die." I said looking at the ground.

"She's fine now. I helped her." Jin said.

"What happens if it happens again Jin and they can't wake her?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me silently.

"Jin you didn't tell us something so tell us now!" I said harsh.

"If they don't wake her she could die in her sleep from a heart attack." He said. My eyes widened. I ran out to Mark's room.

·Mark's POV·

I set Kana on the bed between me and Jackson.

"I wonder what she dreamt about that caused such a bad reaction." Jinyoung said.

"Same. We just have to make sure it doesn't happen again." Jackson said. We talked until someone banged on the door. JB got up and opened it. Namjoon came in.

"Jin forgot to tell us something that can happen to Kana if she doesn't wake up next time." Namjoon said. Kook, Tae, and Jin came in.

"What?" I was confused.

"She can die in her sleep of a heart attack." Our eyes widened at what Namjoon said. We looked at Kana.

"That can happen?" JB asked.

"Yes. Depending on how bad the dream is and whose in it." Jin said.

"Shit." I said rubbing my head.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to worry anyone because I don't think that would happen to Kana." Jin said.

"She's died before Jin." I said upset.

"I know. Let's just sleep." He said. I sighed.

"Okay goodnight guys." I said. They left. I layed next to Kana. I held her hand. I then fell asleep.

·8am-Kana's POV·

I woke up and seen Mark and Jackson get ready. I turned to see JB and Jinyoung ready. I sat up.

"Kana you're up. How do you feel?" Jackson asked.

"I feel fine. What happened?" I asked. They looked at each other.

"You had a nightmare and went to Jin's room. They told us to take care of you." Mark said. I nodded.

"Thank you. I'll go get ready then we can leave. Oh and Jackson." I looked at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Nice buzz lightyear boxers." I said. He covered his crotch embarrassed. I heard Jinyoung and JB laugh. I left the room to the girls room. I knocked. They opened it.

"How do you feel?" Lisa let me in.

"Alright." I said. They nodded. I grabbed my outfit and bathing suit. I went to the bathroom and got changed.

 I went to the bathroom and got changed