6

·Kana's Dream·

I was looking at my parents. My mother was crying while holding a baby.

Is that me?

She was crying. There was people taking the baby away. My mother was crying and scream. "No don't take him!!"

Him?

My father was holding her back. "No not my baby!!" She cried out.

"Honey he is gone. Let him go." Dad said.

"How could you? He was our child!!" My mom smacked his chest and cried.

End of the dream

I woke up sweating and breathing heavy.

"What the hell was that?" I said. I looked at the time. "It's 2 in the morning. I am a little thirsty." I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I turned on the light and got a glass out. I poured water in it.

"Can't sleep?" I turned and it was Yoongi.

"Oh um yeah. I woke up from a weird dream." I started drinking my water.

"How do you feel?" He asked getting a bottle of beer.

"A little sore but okay." I said.

"That's good." He said. I nodded and drank the rest of my water. I cleaned it the put it in the rack.

"We really are sorry. We told him to stop but he did listen." Yoongi said.

"It's okay." I said. He set the bottle down.

"No it's not. You were terrified and had a panic attack. We wanted to help but Namjoon stopped us." He said. I sighed. I looked at the floor. I started tearing up.

"I never wanted to marry him or be born into the mafia world." I choked. "I just wanted to be a normal girl. Go to school. Make friends. Have a boyfriend. Graduate. But couldn't have that life be dad never wanted it." I said. Yoongi hugged me.

"I know how you feel. Family wanting you to live their dream and their life. Don't care about anything you say. I understand." I hugged him and cried. He rubbed my back. After a few minutes, I backed aways and wiped my eyes.

"We are always here for you. Ignore Namjoon. The boys and girls have your back." He said and gave me a small smile. I nodded.

"Thank you Yoongi." I said. He patted my head.

"No problem Kanie." He said.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Maybe. I know me and the boys have some work to do with Blackpink and Got7." He said. I nodded. We left to our rooms. I fell back to sleep.

·Later in the morning·

I woke up. I stretched and got up. I grabbed my outfit and did my morning routine and got dressed.

 I grabbed my outfit and did my morning routine and got dressed