21

·Mark's POV·

"Kana it's me. Markie. Your brother." I shook her.

"R-rapist." She said.

"Kana wake up." I said. She sat up. She got up. I got up and went in front of her. I grabbed her shoulders. She flipped me and I landed on the ground. I groaned. She walked towards the weapons.

"Someone stop her!" I said. Jungkook and Yugyeom grabbed her but she faught them. She continued to walk. I got up and ran towards her. She grabbed a knife.

"Kana!" I yelled. She swung and hit my stomach. I hissed. I fell back. Jin and Youngjae ran to me. They put pressure. I looked at Kana.

·Namjoon's POV·

I was shocked at what Kana did. I stood still. Everyone looked at me and Mark.

"Screw it. Kana please forgive me for what I'm about to do." I said. I grabbed her hand and she dropped the knife and swung her other hand. I grabbed it and pinned her against the wall.

I'm sorry Kana.

I grabbed her face with my left hand and kissed her. I closed my eyes.

·Kana's POV·

I felt something on my lips. It was familiar. I blinked and seen Namjoon. He backed away.

"Namjoon?" I was confused. I looked at everyone and seen Mark on the floor with Youngjae and Jin. My eyes widened. I started tearing up.

"Kana do you know what happened?" Lisa asked. I shook my head.

"You were in a trance. You grabbed a knife and sliced Mark's stomach." Taehyung said. I walked towards Mark but stopped.

"K-kana I'll b-be o-okay." Mark said. I shook my head crying.

"No you're not." I said.

"We have to do surgery here. Me and Youngjae will do it." Jin said. I nodded. I fell to my knees crying. They brought Mark to my room. I cried. Someone hugged me.

"I'm sorry Kana. It's my fault. I should have never triggered it." Namjoon said. I cried.

"I-i f-forgive you." I hugged him. I could stop crying into his chest.

"It's okay Kana. He isn't mad at you." Jisoo said.

"N-no i-it's n-not. I-i." I couldn't breathe.

"Yes but he will be okay. He has many scars. He is strong." Yugyeom said. I kept crying as Namjoon rubbed my back. I calmed down while closing my eyes. I didn't realize I was so tired that I fell asleep.

·Namjoon's POV·

I felt her grip losen. "Kana?" I asked. I moved her slightly. Her head fell back. I felt her pulse. Her heartbeat was normal. I sighed.

"Is she okay?" Rosé asked.

"Yeah I think just tired from crying and work. I'll let her sleep in my room." I said.

"Ooo Namjoon." Jackson said. I rolled my eyes. I picked Kana up bridal style.

"Shut up." I said.

"What we just thinking you have feeling for Kana even after your moment with her. Truth or Dare." Bambam said.

"Tsk. I don't have feeling for her." I said.

"Oh really. You wouldn't have done sexual things with her. Wouldn't kiss her to wake her from her trance. You also wouldn't be carrying her to your room." Jungkook said.

"Don't forget hugging and cuddling her." Yoongi said.

"Oh shut up. Would you guys do the same thing I'm doing right now?" I asked.

"Yeah no don't we all care about her. Right now she only has Mark for family. She has no one." Hoseok said.

"For us. We did have small feelings for her in the beginning but what's not to like about her. She is strong, caring, sassy, beautiful, and independent." Jimin said.

"She is an amazing person but I think for all of us guys now, it's more of a bestfriend sibling relationship with her. We treat her like our sister. So of course we would hug her when she is sad." Taehyung said.

"Cuddle her when she can't sleep or wants a cuddle buddy. Be her ranting person. We would do anything for her. We didn't know her in the beginning but now throughout the months and year, we couldn't be happier to have her part of us." Jungkook said.

"We would do the same thing." Jinyoung said.

"Agreed." Jennie said. I sighed.

"You should be lucky Namjoon. You have a good person in your arms right now. I say you figure yourself out and what you two are." Lisa said.

"She's right man. You never know what will happen. It could be too late. Who know but you never know until you try. Go on." JB said. I nodded. I left to my room. I got to my room and closed the door. I layed her on my bed. I looked at her.

"Should I change her? I mean I seen her body already but it's wrong and she is asleep. Maybe I should have the girls change her because she with be hot in that outfit. I guess I'll get her a pair of my clothes." I said. I walked and got one of my tshirts. I went out to the living room. I seen the girls.

"Hey Namjoon." Yoongi said.

"Hey um girls can you change Kana in this? It would be wrong for me to do it even though I seen her already." I asked.

"Yeah that's no problem. We will let you know when we are done." Jisoo said.

"Thank you." I said. They left with the tshirt. I went to the table behind the couch and poured me a glass of Soju. I drank it while sitting on the couch.

"You okay?" Hoseok asked.

"EXO has been quiet. Do you think they made it out alive?" I asked.

"Who knows? I mean we heard them groan. Maybe they are alive. We just have to wait." Jimin said.

"True." I said. I stared off and finished my drink. A few minutes later, the girls came down.

"She is changed." Jennie said. I got up and set my glass down.

"Thank you girls. You guys can spend the night here and share rooms. I'm gonna take a shower and be in my room. Have a goodnight." I said. I walked to my room. I opened the door and locked it. I grabbed my outfit and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got changed.

 I took a quick shower and got changed

I heard crying. I put the towel on my head. I went to the room and seen Kana hugging the blanket crying. I layed on the bed. I pulled her to me and hugged her while covering us. She hugged me back. She calmed down while I rubbed her back. "It's okay. I'm here. No one will hurt you." I kissed her on the head. It was quiet.

"T-thank y-you." I looked at her. I wiped her eyes. I gave her a sad smile.

"No problem Kana. Get some rest okay? I'm not leaving." I said. She leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek.

"I appreciate it." She said and put her face in my chest.

"Goodnight Kana." I rubbed her back.

"Goodnight Joonie." She said. We fell asleep.