33

·3 days later·

I am able to finally leave. I signed the papers. I'm still a little weak but I'm slowly getting stronger. We went back to the house. I got in and layed on the couch.

"It feels great to be back here." I said. Everyone laughed.

"Well get healthy and stronger." Mark said.

"I'm bored." I said.

"Well what do you want to do?" Bambam asked.

"Wait does anyone have any instruments?" I asked.

"Kana do you not remember I have a piano in my room?" Yoongi asked. I got up.

"No and follow me." I started walking up the stairs. I got to his room and sat at the piano. I took a deep breath. I started playing. I started singing.

I thought about Justin.

I miss you so much my baby. You were to young. You're with my mom.

I opened my eyes and shed a couple tears. I stopped singing and played the piano. I started singing again. I looked out the window and smiled. I stopped playing. I wiped my tears and got up. Everyone looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'll be in the room." I said and walked towards the door. Someone grabbed my hand. I stopped.

"We understand." Namjoon said.

"No. You never lost a child. Your own. Even if I adopted him, he was still my child so no you don't understand." I said. He let go and I went to the room. I layed in bed staring at the ceiling. I slowly closed my eyes.

·1 month later·

I've gotten stronger and now we are in the meeting room.

"Ok does anyone remember the plan on getting Kana and Mark's mothers' jewelry?" Namjoon asked.

"Track the bracelet again. Get a blueprint of what we plan on going into." I got up and went to the bourbon. "We get geared up. Team of 6 goes in while the other stay stay close but hidden just in case if something happens." I turned and chugged the bourbon. I set it down. Everyone looked at me. "We stay stealthy. Grab the jewelry and get out. I may not know how dangerous they are but we have to stay hidden. The team going is me, Mark, Jungkook, Lisa, Jackson, and Rosé." I said.

"What? No. I am going in with you." Namjoon said. I looked at him.

"Namjoon I'll be okay." I said.

"Kana." He said.

"Namjoon I'll be fine. They will be there with me. All the hackers have to do is mess with the cameras until we get out of the range and get what we want." I said.

"But-" I interrupted him.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yes I will always trust you." He said.

"Then trust me on this." I said. He looked at me with worry.

"Okay. Let's go start." Namjoon said. Jisoo got on the laptop and tracked it. Hoseok worked on the blueprint. After a few hours, we figured out a plan. We got dressed.

 We got dressed