58

He turned on the shower and checked the timer.

"We have 6 minutes. Let's shower and get dressed." He said and pecked my lips.

"That was a rough quickie." I said.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll give you medicine for the pain." He said worried. I smiled and nodded. We got in the shower and cleaned ourselves up. We turned off the shower and got dried off. We went to the closet to get clothes. I got dressed.

I went downstairs with Namjoon

"Finally." Jin said. I stretched.

"Sorry I was sleep and Joonie woke me to take a shower before dinner." I said.

"Yeah it took me 8 minutes to wake up up jeez." Namjoon said. We sat down. I scarfed my food down.

"Jeez breathe." Hoseok said.

"Sorry. I'm hungry." I said.

"Good thing I made more for you." Jin said.

"Thank you." I smiled. I ate slower this time. We finished.

"I'll do dishes since I made you wait for me." I said.

"You don't have to." Jin said.

"No it's okay. I don't mind." I said.

"Okay. We'll help carry the dishes to the kitchen. They helped and I rolled up my sleeves. I started washing the dishes and I felt hands wrap around me. They moved my hair out the way and put their chin on me.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked. He pressed against me more. I bit my lip.

"I still have a boner and I need help." He said.

"I can't do another round." I said.

"You don't have to just use your hand." He said.

"Is it that bad?" I asked.

"Yes and I can't control it." He said. I knew he was pouting.

"Okay after I'm done." I said. He kissed my cheek. He went to my neck and left kisses. I moaned lightly and he left hickeys. He snuck his hand into my shirt.

"You're not wearing a bra?" He asked leaving light kisses.

"No." I said. He caressed my breast.

"Mmmm Joon we can't." I lightly moaned. He pinched my nipples and I bit my lip. I finished the dishes and took off the gloves. Joon spun me around and picked me up carrying me while kissing me.

"Seriously guys." Yoongi said. We broke the kiss and seen everyone watching a movie.

"What?" Joon asked.

"You can't keep it in your pants. You guys fucked like 2 days ago." Jimin said.

"Listen you're just jealous you can't get a hot ass fucking girlfriend like me who can make you horny everyday so shut up. Now if you don't mind me, me and Kana are going to the bedroom so she can fix my problem. Now goodnight." Joon said and carried me up to the room while kissing me. He broke the kiss and opened our door. He closed it and set me on the bed. He got next to me and pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees. I got under covers and took my shorts and panties. I put them on the floor.

🍑SMALL SMUT THERE WITH BE AN END🍑

I put my hand on him and started jerking him off. He leaned head back in pleasure while holding the sheets moaning.

"Fuck babygirl." He said. I rubbed my legs together in pleasure from his moans. I sucked on my fingers while working on him. I slowly spread my legs and rubbed myself. I leaned back and heard him moan. I quicked my pace on him and me. I bit my lip.

"Oh baby I'm close." He said. I ignored him and straddled him. He looked at me. I kissed him. He held my waist and then realized I had no bottoms on. He broke the kiss and looked down.

"I'm taking control this time daddy. I'm gonna pleasure us both." I said. I held the bedframe with one hand and held his dick. His grip got tighter. I jerked him while rubbing myself against his tip. We both moaned. He soon released all over my clit. I put his dick at my ass and leaned back on one arm while he looked at me. I sat down and we let out a moan. I opened my box that was still out and grabbed my small dildo. I sucked on it while bouncing on Joon and hearing his moans and whimpers.

"Ah baby I'm close again." He said. I slowed my pace and he opened his eyes to see me put the dildo at my front entrance. I moaned.

"Don't until I say so. I want you to see me and feel me around you." I leaned my head back and quickened my pace. I moaned.

"Ahhh." I said.

"B-baby. Fuck I can't hold it in." He whined. I soon started to shake while moaning.

"N-now." I said. We both came and I took the dildo out to see my juices. I sat deeper on Namjoon and he twitched again. I licked around the toy and sucked on it while watching him. He bit his lip. He bucked his hips and I felt more warmth and he rode his orgasm. I put my toy down and got out of him and felt it drip down.

🍑END🍑

"Look's like you enjoyed the show." I kissed him lightly. I got off and got a towel to clean up. Namjoon pulled his pants back up. I got new panties and put my shorts back on. I layed back in bed.

"Look's like you also wanted another round." He smirked.

"Shut up." I said.

"You were very good babygirl." He kissed me. I kissed back.

"Thank you." I cuddled him and we fell asleep.

~In the morning~

I woke up to banging on the door. I looked at Joon.

"Guys wake up now!!" Taehyung said. We ran to the door and opened it. He was bruised up.

"Oh my god what happened?" I asked worried.

"Your mother sent men here. Good thing Got7 and Blackpink got here in time but there is a small problem." He said.

"What?" Joon asked. Tae stayed silent.

"Tae, what is the small problem?" I asked.

"Mark is held hostage in front of the house and surrounded by her mafia." He said.