43

After a while of surfing, we said goodbye to Nick and left on our bikes. They followed me. I parked and we went to the beach.

"Woah this is so pretty

"Woah this is so pretty." Jinyoung said.

"Yeah I came here alot to watch the sunset and relax." I said.

"Understandable. I would come here all the time. It's so peaceful." Jennie said. I nodded. I put my sundress on.

I put my bag on and went on a small walk towards the little arch

I put my bag on and went on a small walk towards the little arch. I lifted my dress up to walk into the water.

·Namjoon's POV·

"Have you figured out what you are going to do?" Jin asked.

"I know the beach is romantic so I was gonna get a setup on the beach in LA. I'm gonna work on remaking Justin's bracelet for her. When we get to San Francisco, I'll make it in the middle of night after I get the supplies. Sunset dinner on the beach and then a walk. I need this to work perfectly. No matter what, I will do whatever it takes to win her back. I can't give up." I said.

"That sounds like a perfect way to get her back." Jisoo said. I looked at her walking to the arch. I took out a box.

"What you're proposing to my sister?!" Mark said loud. I smacked him.

"No dipshit it's early. It's a fucking promise ring and yell it louder why don't you." I said.

"Promise ring is good." Jinyoung said. I nodded. Yoongi nudged me.

"Go at least have a small conversation with her." He pointed to Kana. I sighed.

"Okay. I'll give it a shot." I said and put the box back in my pocket. I walked towards her. She was struggling a little with her dress.

"Need help?" I asked. She turned.

"Um no it's okay. I was just about to tie it up." She said and tied it up. I looked at everyone. They shooed me to talk. I leaned my back against the rock.

"The sunset is beautiful." I said.

"Yeah." She said. It was silent.

"What did you dream about? Everyone was worried." I asked.

"I don't really want to talk about it. I don't really want to dream it anymore and hope to never dream about it again." She said.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said. She was freezing. I took my jacket of and put it on her.

"Namjoon listen if you think this nice behavior is gonna win me back. It's not gonna work. We just weren't meant to be from the beginning. Just please stop." She said and gave my jacket back. She walked away.

"Kana wait!" I yelled and ran after her. She ran faster and I stopped. I threw my jacket at the ground. I started crying and screaming. I fell on my knees. Someone ran to me.

"What happened? It looked like it was going okay." Jackson asked.

"She doesn't love me anymore or want me. I ruined it for us. It's over." I said.

"Hey hey Namjoon look at me." I looked at Jin.

"Don't give up. If you love her that much, chase after her no matter how long it takes. Win her back." He said. He helped me up and we went back to the hotel. We went to our room and I took a shower. I layed in bed and cried. I fell asleep.

·San Francisco-Kana's POV·

We got to the hotel and relaxed for a bit. I keep having the nightmare every night. Everyone is getting worried.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Rosé asked.

"Yes I'm perfectly fine girls." I said. We went to the lobby. We went out to eat.

"Where we going today?" Tae asked.

"Well we are going to Palace of Fine Arts then tomorrow we are taking the Golden Gate Bridge and going to Sacramento." I said. They nodded. We got gas and drove to the palace. We parked and looked around.

"Wow the view." Namjoon said excited and went to read the information.

"He's a nerd." Jimin said to me.

"I heard that Jimin." Namjoon said. Jimin put his hands up. I chuckled. Everyone looked at me. I cleared my throat. We looked around for a little bit and then went back to the hotel. We were walking and I ended up passing by someone. I got a weird vibe from him. I turned around and he glanced at me and left.

"Guys pack your stuff and meet in our room now." I said.

"What why?" Kook asked.

"Just listen." I opened the door and went inside. I packed my stuff up and anything else. The girls hurried. I heard a knock. I went and let everyone inside.

"What is happening Kana?" Mark asked.

"Someone passed me and I got a bad vibe from them. I couldn't see their face but they looked at me and then left. We are leaving back to LA now." I said.

"Okay." Everyone said. We went down to the motorcycles after turning in our cards. We got on and started driving. I still want them to see the Golden Gate Bridge so we will take it and then go around near Sacramento then down to home.

·6 hours later·

We arrived and turned in the motorcycles. The limo drove us home. We got inside and I locked the door and turned on my security system.

"Great now someone found us." Lisa complained.

"We still have a few days till we leave back to Korea so we can relax here. I don't think anyone followed us." I said.

"Well let's get sleep." Namjoon said. I went to my room and took a shower. I got dressed.

I layed down and fell asleep

I layed down and fell asleep. I had the nightmare again. Someone pinched me and I woke up suffocating. They held me close.

"Shh I'm here." It was Namjoon. I was wheezing. Namjoon yelled out for help. The door opened to Mark and everyone came inside.

"Kana!!" Mark went to me and held my hand.

"Jin your supplies." Namjoon said.

"Kana did you have that nightmare again?" Bambam asked. I nodded.

"Kana you have to tell us what it was about." Mark said. I looked at Namjoon. He looked worried. I tried to speak but couldn't. Jin came in and Namjoon moved. I grabbed his hand. Jin put the mask on. My breathing slowed down. He took the mask off. Mark helped me up.

"Kana why are you holding my hand still?" Namjoon asked. I looked and seen what he was talking about.

"I love you." I said.