16

Everyone looked at me. They looked at each other.

"What game?" Rosé asked.

"Truth or Dare but with a twist." I smirked and got up. I went to the kitchen. I grabbed an empty bottle and some alcohol. I went back to the table. I set it down. I cleared the table and put the empty bottle on it.

"Um explain." Youngjae said.

"I will but first are you guys in." I looked at them.

"Sure." They said. I smirked.

"Okay. Spin the bottle. Whoever it lands on has to pick truth or dare. Person who spun asks. If you don't do the dare or answer the question takes a shot. Simple." I said. They nodded.

"So who spins first?" Jisoo asked.

"I will." Jungkook said. He spun. We played for a good 15 minutes. Jennie landed on me.

"Dare." I said.

"Do a sexy dance with heels." She said. I smirked. I looked at the boys.

"Okay. Let me get my heels." I said. I got up and walked to my room. I grabbed my heels and put them on.

 I grabbed my heels and put them on

I went downstairs. I went to the speaker and plugged my phone in. I thought of a song. I put it on and then went to the open section. They faced me. I bit my lip amd started dancing.
Girl in the middle. Pretend you're by yourself.
Ends at 01:17

Their eyes widened. Mark shook his head and smacked the boys.

"Damn girlll!!" Jennie and Lisa said.

"Bro I honestly can't wait for the mafia party." Bambam said.

"Yah that's my sister you pigs." Mark said.

"Your sister is hot dude." Jimin said.

"I'll kick your asses." Mark said.

"I mean Namjoon is the lucky one. He is married to her." Jackson said. They watched me. I finished. I took my heels off and took my phone back.

"Glad you boys enjoyed the show. Now my turn." I said. I spun the bottle. It landed on Mark.

"Dare." He said. I smirked.

"Kiss Jackson on the lips." I said.

"Huh?!" Jackson and Mark said.

"You heard me. Just one little kiss. What's so hard about that?" I raised my eyebrow. Mark drank a shot.

"Nope hell no I ain't gay." Mark said.

"Pussy." I said.

"Okay just wait till you get picked." He said.

"Oh my god. I'm so scared. Help me." I said sarcastic. We played for a few minutes then I got picked by Jackson. I leaned back.

"Kiss Jisoo on the lips." He said. Everyone looked at me.

"Ha take that little sis." Mark said. I got up and walked to Jisoo. I looked at everyone and their eyes widened.

"See unlike you Mark. I never back down from a dare." I grabbed Jisoo's chin and kissed her. After a few seconds, I backed away. I sat back down.

"Holy shit." Yoongi said.

"You kissed her." Mark said.

"Woah." Rosé said.

"Damn." Jinyoung said.

"Like I said. I'm not a pussy." I said. I spun the bottle. After a few spins, I got picked by Taehyung.

"Dare." I looked at my nails.

"Leave a few hickeys on Namjoon neck then kiss him." He said.

"Yah why did you say me fucker?" Namjoon asked.

"She won't do it." Taehyung said. I looked at Taehyung. I can see everyone looking at me, waiting for my next move.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked while getting up. My heart was beating. Namjoon was shocked. I walked towards Namjoon. I stood right in front of him. He started blushing a little. I sat on his lap and went to his ear. "I'm sorry Joonie." I whispered.

"No way." Jungkook said.

"Holy fuck." JB said. I kissed Namjoon's neck. I heard a little sound and started leaving hickeys. I felt something poke me and my eyes widened. After leaving a few hickeys, I kissed him. I felt his tongue slide against my bottom lip. I broke the kiss and got up.

"Okay it's getting late. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." I said. I bowed a little and ran up to my room with my phone and heels. I closed the door and locked it. My heart was beating fast. I felt my lips. I felt butterflies. I bit my lip not realising the state I'm in.

I want more but I don't know how I feel with him. He got a boner and I felt it. It was kinda hot. No stop Kana. Go to sleep.

I layed down. I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep. I kept rolling around in my sleep. I got up amd went to my alcohol. I had a glass. I went to Namjoon's room. I closed the door and locked it. Namjoon was reading a book shirtless with his glasses on.

"Kana what's wrong?" He asked and set his book down. I stood still. I bit my lip. He got up and walked to me. I seen his abs and muscles. I gulped.

💦Small smut part💦

I looked up at him. "Hey are you okay?" He got closer.

"Please me." I said. He coughed.

"What? No Kana you're drunk." He said.

"Please it doesn't have to be sex. I'm horny and I want you to please me." He looked at me. I grabbed his hand and looked at him. I mouthed please.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes. Please me." I said.

"Okay. Just let me know when to stop and I will." He said. I nodded. He kissed me and picked me up. He held me up. He bit my bottom lips and I opened it. He slipped his tongue in. We fell on the bed. He broke the kiss. He looked at me. I nodded. He kissed me again. He went to my jaw then my neck. I moaned lightly and he left hickeys. He went to my chest and kissed it. He looked up. I nodded when he unhooked my bra and took it off. I can see a small blush on his face. He looked down at my bottoms and then at me. I nodded. He took them off. I heard him gulp. He kissed me again. We made out for a few minutes then he went to my chest. He kissed my boobs and I moaned. He left hickeys on them. He went down my stomach and I held onto the blanket. He looked at me.

"Please me." I said. He nodded and kissed my abdomen. I moaned. He left hickeys. He licked my clit. I arched my back. He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer. He then started eating me and swirling his tongue. I moaned lightly.

"Ah Namjoon." I moaned out. I felt his fingers go in. "Fuck." I moaned out. He went faster. I bit my lip. I kept trying to hold my moans in but couldn't. "Yes. Like that." I said. I was close. He went faster. I then came. I rode out my moan. I was tired and shaking. Namjoon licked me clean. I closed my eyes.

"Thank you." I said. I then fell asleep.

💦End of smut💦

·Namjoon's POV·

I cleaned up the little mess and pulled the blanket over her. I went to my bathroom. I looked at my sweatpants to see my bulge. "Fuck." I said. I closed the door and turned the water on. I started doing what every guy does when they are horny. After I finished, I cleaned up and layed next to Kana. I then fell asleep.