3

I played with my food. "I want to go home." I talked to myself.

"Well you have all your stuff in one of the rooms at our house." I looked over.

"Oh hi Jin." I said. I leaned back.

"You'll be okay. It will take getting used to but we are here for you." He said. I sighed.

"I didn't ask for any of this." I looked at him. He sat next to me.

"A lot of us didn't ask for anything but we dealt with what was given to us. Kana some of us were born into mafia the others were found and helped. Me, Namjoon, and Taehyung are brothers. We were born into the mafia world. Lots of people were looking into it and some wanted revenge. EXO for example, they want revenge and want to be all powerful. They are dangerous and will kill if you get on their bad side. You have to be careful. We will give you more information on who they are and what they look like for your safety." He said.

"Jin I am grateful but I don't need anyones help. I just don't want to be useless and a slave. I want to be free." I said.

"We know how that feels. We all want to be free but we have jobs that we are obligated to do." He said.

"I know. I'll try but I can't promise." I said.

"Good. Can I give you a hug?" He smiled. I smiled and nodded. I opened my arms and he hugged me. We broke the hug after a few seconds.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem. If you need anything, let me know." He said. I nodded. He got up and left. I stayed where I was for the rest of the time. Got7 and Blackpink said goodbye to me. Bangtan came up to me. I got up and grabbed my heels. I seen my dad walk up to us.

"Why don't we head to the car?" I said. I started walking.

"Lee Kana." My dad said. I stopped. I turned to face him.

"Father, I am tired. Let me leave." I said. He sighed. He nodded. I walked to the limo. They opened it up. I bowed a little and got in. I looked out the window and seen the same figure smiling at me. They disappeared again.

"Kana you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Um yeah." I said. I shook my head. I looked at the boys. They were confused. I took a deep breath.

I am okay. I'm fine. I'm just imagining things.

I opened my phone up and plugged my headphones in. I blasted my music to tune them out. I looked out the window. I seen a huge mansion. I shut my music off and put in my clutch. Namjoon offered his hand. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need help. I can do it my-" I tripped getting out and he caught me. I gulped and looked at him. He smirked.

"You sure?" He said. I stood straight and pushed him away. I lifted my dress up and walked off to the front door. They let me in.

"Welcome Mrs. Kim." I scoffed.

"I am not a Kim. Do not call me Kim. I am a Lee." I said. I went fully inside.

"God this dress is fucking annoying and tight." I unzipped the back. I took it off.

"Woah woah woah Kana what are you doing?" Jin said. The boys stared at me.

"I have a bra and shorts on and this dress was annoying now can you take me to my room?" I gave a fake smile. Jin sighed.

"Show her, her room." He said. A maid came and bowed. I followed her. She left and I opened the door.