59

"What?!" I yelled.

"We haven't gone out because if we do, they with shoot us. We already helped our bodyguards but they died and we ran back inside." Tae said.

"We'll be down." I said. He nodded and ran down. I closed the door. I got dressed.

I went down to the armory

I went down to the armory. I put on a bulletproof vest to protect the baby. I grabbed a few weapons. I went to the living room. They seen me and got up.

"COME OUT KANA! DON'T YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR DEAR OLD BROTHER!" Mom said.

"Yoongi." I said.

"Yes." He said.

"Is their an entrance to the roof to where you won't get caught while I distract them?" I asked.

"Yes but please tell me you won't go out there alone?" He looked at me worried.

"I don't know yet. I might." I said.

"KANA I KNOW YOU'RE IN THEIR MY DARLING DAUGHTER!" She yelled through a megaphone. I took a deep breath. I clenched my fist. I started feeling a little sick.

"No not now." I said. Jin ran to me.

"Morning sickness?" He asked. I nodded.

"Shit." Jin said.

"Okay guys. Jin take care of Kana for a little bit. Yoongi take a sniper and bring Jackson with you. Make sure to tell us what happens. Shooters, stall them by shooting at them and try not to hit Mark. Hackers, we have cameras outside near where they possibly are. Let's do this." Joon said.

"Yes!!" They said. Jin helped me to the bathroom. I threw up while he held my hair. I finished and flushed. He gave me a tissue to wipe my mouth.

"Thank you." I said.

"Here take some pills." He said. He went and gave me some pills. I took them.

"Better?" He asked. I nodded.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem. Let's get back to everyone." He said. I nodded. We went out and Jin got punched and I got grabbed. They covered my mouth and Jin seen me and went to scream but got knocked out. The guy dragged me away and the other pulled Jin's body into Joon's room. The guy came to me and taped my mouth. I tried squirming. I stepped on one guys foot and he let go. I kicked him and head butt the other one. I took out my knife and stabbed them. They screamed. I soon heard footsteps and then running. I seen JB, Joon, and Jennie. I took the tape off. The guys were gasping for air. I stepped on the knife and he screamed louder.

"Yeah fucking hurts, don't it." I growled. I twist the other guys knife. He grabbed my hand.

"P-please." He begged. I squatted down.

"Oh darling no. You tried to kidnap me and knocked out my friend. You are also part of the enemy team. You could have lived your life but you joined my mother's team." I held him and twisted harder. He then died. I got up and looked.

"Someone has to get rid of these bodies and clean up the pool of blood." I looked at them. I wiped the bottom of my boots on to the dead bodies. I walked past them and ran with them running after me. I opened Namjoon's door. I seen Jin unconscious on the floor with a black eye and bloody nose. Joon came in.

"Shit. Jin wake up." Joon shook him.

"He got knocked out a few minutes ago. Bring him to the living room." I said. I went down to the living room.

"Kana how do you feel?" Lisa asked.

"Good, almost got kidnapped but I killed them and Jin got knocked out." I said. Everyone in the living room looked at me. I heard a sound behind me. I turned around. I seen JB carrying Jin over his shoulders. He set him careful on the chair. I looked at Jin and my eyes watered.

"The bodies are cleaned up baby." Joon said. I nodded and wiped my eyes.

"Babe are you-" Joon got interrupted.

"KANA YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO BRING YOUR ASS OUT HERE OR I'M COMING IN WITH ALL MY MEN!!" Mom yelled. My eyes widened.

"Fuck." I said pacing back and forth. The shooters ran back. Everyone looked at me.

"Yoongi. Can you hear me?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Does SHE have him?" I asked. He hummed.

"Shoot on my signal." I said. I took off all my weapons.

"Wait your actually going out?!" Bambam said.

"Yes I'll be careful. When he shoots on my signal. You guys will go out and shoot her men." I said.

"15 SECONDS KANA!!" She yelled.

"Shit!" I cussed out.

"I will risk it and be okay. I need to save Mark. My mother was never like this. I rather risk my life then see all of you dead like in my dream." I said.

"WE ARE COMING IN!!" She yelled. I kissed Namjoon passionately. He kissed back. I broke it.

"I love you." I said and he teared up. I ran and opened the door.

"NO I'M COMING OUT UNARMED!!" I said. I shut the door after smiling at my friends. I walked further out with my hands up. I seen Mark and he was beaten up and bloody. He looked at me and his eyes widened. My eyes teared up.

"Oh look who came out. Hello my daughter." Mom said.

"I'm here. I'll do what you say." I said.

"K-kanie p-please." Mark coughed. Mother came up to me and dragged me to sit next to Mark. She stood in front of us. Someone held me up. She looked at me and smirked.

"Still being the protector you are. Protecting your friends." She said.

"I will always protect them. They are my family." I said cold giving her a death glare. She scoffed.

"They aren't family. Me, you, and Mark are family." She said.

"You aren't my family anymore. I thought you loved us. You are not the mother I remember. You were loving and caring but now you're a bitch." I said. She backed handed me.

"You're ungrateful." She said. I cracked my neck. I looked at her.

"And you, my mother, will be dead. Now Yoongi." I said. I heard a shot go off. The guys let go of me and I covered Mark and we dropped down. I seen Mom's body drop. I seen our friends comeout and start shooting at the men. I covered Mark. It got silent. I looked up and seen all of her men dead. Our friends ran over to us. I got up. Kook and Yugyeom picked up Mark. We all went inside. Joon and JB called someone. While they went to put Mark inside the infirmary. Someone ran up and hugged me. I groaned.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't save you."