10

·Kana's POV·

I got woken up. I opened my eyes.

"Oh goodmorning Jimin." I sat up.

"Goodmorning Kana. We have a free day so we were wondering of you wanted to go out with us." He smiled. My eyes widened.

"Really?!" I said. He nodded. I hugged him. He groaned. He hugged me back.

"Go get ready." He said. I broke the hug. He patted my head. He left. I ran to my closet and picked out an outfit. I am bringing extra clothes just in case. I got dressed and put mascara on.

I brushed my hair and put it in french braids

I brushed my hair and put it in french braids. I got my bag ready and put on my shoes. I ran downstairs excited. I seen Jungkook and jumped on his back excited. Everyone looked at me. I smiled wide.

"Someone is happy." Jungkook said. I put my chin on his shoulder.

"Because I never went to an amusement park before." I said while pouting.

"Well it's fun. You'll love it." Taehyung said.

"Let's gooooo!!" I pointed to the door. The boys chuckled. We went to the car and drove to the amusement park. After about an hour and a half, we got there. I seen Got7 and Blackpink. My eyes widened.

"They are joining us too." I said.

"Yes. Surprise." Jin smiled. The car stopped and I opened the door and ran to them. I jumped up.

"Hey guys." I smiled wide.

"You excited?" Jinyoung asked. I nodded happy. I walked towards Mark. He turned and walked away. I stood there confused.

Why did he walk away? Did I do something wrong?

We continued walking and paid. We walked around and I was excited with everything. We were having fun and laughing. Mark kept ignoring me. I was confused but I didn't let it bother me. I seen someone harassing a little kid. I stopped and looked. The kid got scared and started crying. No one was doing anything. The guy raised his hand and fist a little. I dropped my stuff and ran to the kid. I yanked him back and the guy hit me and punched my back and arm. I hissed. He gasped. I put the kid behind me. I looked at the guy.

"You really abuse and harass children. You think you're manly but you're not. You don't have the right to hit anyone for no reason." I said.

"That little brat bumped into me and spilled his juice all over my expensive outfit!" He yelled.

"Yah don't fucking yell at me you bastard. Yah you should learn your lesson." I grabbed a soda and tossed it on him.

"You bitch." He said. I scoffed.

"What punk. Gonna hit me like you already did?! Do it!" I said. He raised his hand. I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind him and pinned him on the ground. He hissed.