26

I dropped my gun. "Get a group to clean up this mess Yongsu." I heard someone say. I grabbed my jacket and left with people screaming my name. Mark got in front of me.

"Kana are you okay?" He asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I walked past him. I got in the car. We got home and I went to the front door. I opened the door and went inside. I grabbed my suitcase and went to my room. I opened it up and dumped everything on my bed. I seen a picture fall. I picked it up and started crying.

I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on and took my shoes off

I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on and took my shoes off. I sat in the shower and sobbed. "I miss you so much Justin." I said. I held myself and cried. I cried for a few minutes and shut the shower off. I got out and walked to the living room not caring if I was soaked. They seen me. I sobbed and fell on my knees. Mark came to me and hugged me.

"Kana why are you soaked?" Mark said.

"I-i miss him so much Mark." I said.

"Who?" He backed up and held my face.

"I can't. It was my fault. I should have been careful." I sobbed.

"Kana please breathe." Namjoon sat down next to Mark.

"He was too young to die. He was my little boy." I smiled while crying. I seen the girls start tearing up. Mark and Namjoon hugged me.

"Calm down then explain." Mark said. They helped me up and put a towel around me. We went to the dining room. I sat down. I pulled out the picture and put it on the table.

"I was in America for about 5 months. I seen a kid crying and all dirty. He told me his name was Justin and his mom left him. I felt guilty and decided to take him in. I kept him safe and he was happy. I took him to school one day after 6 months of having him. I went to pick him up but they said someone came. I knew he got kidnapped but didn't think anything of it. After weeks, the police found him at a motel with a-a." I shed a few tears looking at the picture. Namjoon and Mark held my hands.

"Take your time." Yoongi said.

"He had a bag tied around his head. He was bruised and cut. My heart shattered. I stayed away from everyone and became cold and hid my happiness. I stayed in my room and cried myself to sleep every single night for a month. I had just adopted him because I didn't want anything to happened and then he died. That broke me even more to the point that I attempted-" Mark hugged me crying.

"Stop!" He cried out. My eyes widened. "Don't every go down that easy! You are stronger than that!" He said. I cried more and hugged him tight.

"I-i'm s-sorry Markie." I said. He backed away and held my shoulders.

"Please promise me you won't ever do it again. Don't throw your life away." He said.

"I promise. You died so I was broken believing that you would wake up but I gave up and moved away. Then Justin died and I couldn't take the pain. It won't happen again. I promise." I said. He hugged me and I hugged back.

"I love you Kana. I can't lose you." He said.

"I love you too Markie." We put our foreheads together. I backed away.

"We are sorry for what you have gone through." Namjoon said. I took a deep breathe and wiped my tears. I grabbed the picture.

"It's okay Namjoon. I've become stronger because of all the pain." I smiled wide. He smiled.

"Cute." He said. My eyes widened. He realized what he said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to speak my thoughts." He said. I chuckled.

"It's okay Joonie." I held myself because I was cold.

"Go get changed before you get sick." JInyoung said.

"Okay mom." I said. Everyone laughed. I got up and walked towards my room. I slipped in water and someone caught me. I looked up. I gulped. I looked into Namjoon's eyes and then down at his lips. Namjoon dropped me and I groaned. He ran to his room. I got up.

"WHAT THE FUCK NAMJOON!" I yelled. I huffed and went to my room. I got changed.

I put the towel on my head and dried it while going downstairs

I put the towel on my head and dried it while going downstairs. I bumped into someone and fell on them. "W-why do I keep bumping into Namjoon?" I gulped. He stared at me.

"What was that- oh." We looked and seen everyone. We got off each other.

"I was drying my hair and I bumped into him. Nothing else." I said. I turned to Namjoon.

"Oh and fuck you for dropping me." I put my hands in my pockets and went downstairs. I grabbed my motorcycle keys.

"Wow where are you going?" Mark asked.

"I got my motorcycle delivered here today. It's right up front." I said. Their eyes widened.

"Motorcycle!" Jungkook and Bambam said. I nodded. I went outside with them following. I seen my motorcycle. I grabbed the helmet and looked at them. I put it on and got on my bike. I turned it on and revved it.

"So cool!!" Jungkook and Bambam said. I nodded.

"See you in a little bit." I winked and put my cover on. I got out and started driving. I went to a restaurant to eat. The waitress stared at me.

"Um what can I get for you handsome?" She said. I looked through the menu.

"I'll have Jjajangmyeon, Korean Wings, and a bottle of Soju." I gave her the menu. She left. I went on my phone. I had me and Justin as my home screen. I smiled. I ate my food and picked up stuff to make ice cream sundaes. I went back home. I got parked and went inside. I put away the stuff and went to the living room to see everyone watching a show. I went and layed on Yoongi, Hoseok, and JB.

"Yah Kana." They said. I giggled.

"You guys are a nice bed." I said.

"You're heavy." Yoongi said. I flicked his forhead. "Ow." He said rubbing his head.

"Don't call me fat, bitch." I said. Everyone laughed. He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He said. We laughed. He got up. My head fell back.

"Yah what the hell." I said. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Ok Yoongi that's enough. I'm sorry." I hit his back. He opened a door. Everyone followed.

"Let's train." He said. He set me down.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Training. You got stronger, didn't you?" I nodded.

"Then go against them again." He said.

"Okay." I said. Jungkook, Yugyeom, and Jackson came up. We faught and they lost.

"Holy shit. She was able to beat them." Taehyung said. I helped them up.

"Sorry." I said.

"Damn." Jackson said. We laughed and went to the living room to watch movies.