9

We left after the meeting. I went to the car.

"Kana!" They yelled. I clenched my fists and continued walking. I heard a horn beep and then I got pulled back. The car passed. My eyes widened and I froze. Someone held my face.

I just almost died. I could've died.

I felt my legs give out and I fell into their arms. They held me. They put my arm around them to help me up. I got in the car and sat there frozen. I just stared in front of me. After a while, someone shook me. I looked around and seen we were home. I slowly got out. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. I opened my eyes and everyone looked at me worried.

"I'm fine." I walked ahead. I went inside.

"Kana." I turned.

"I'm fine. Really. I'll be in my room." I gave them a fake smile. I left to my room and closed the door. I went to the bathroom and took out my hair. I grabbed hair dye. I got into a tshirt and shorts. I dyed my hair. After a couple hours, I finished.

 After a couple hours, I finished

I put on my night clothes.

I went downstairs and still seen everyone

I went downstairs and still seen everyone. They stared at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Nevermind I guess I naturally distract the boys." I walked to the kitchen and got a snack and drink. I walked back to the living room.

"When are we leaving tomorrow?" I asked.

"Um 6:30." Yugyeom said while staring.

"Ok I'll be ready by that time." I said and walked back to my room. I sat on my bed and played some calm music. I closed my eyes.

I got this. It won't take long. I am tough. You can be a badass.

I opened my eyes. I watched kdramas while eating. I finished and went to sleep.

·Next Day-4pm·

I looked in my closet and grabbed my club dress and heels. I set it on my bed. I went to the bathroom and did my makeup for an hour. I then straightened my hair for an hour and 15 minutes. I pinned my hair to the side. I put my accessories on and then my outfit.