60

"Jin I'm okay. I'm sorry. I couldn't fight back and they knocked you out but that's not important right now." I held his shoulders.

"Mark he is badly hurt and I don't know if his injuries are critical." I said. He nodded and left. Another person hugged me.

"Why are people hugging me?" I asked slightly irritated.

"Because you could have died." Joon said. I sighed.

"I know I could have but I risked it to see you guys alive. I rather die then see you die in front of me." I said looking down. I felt Joon put his head on my back.

"Don't say that." I heard him sniffle. I felt my eyes water. I looked up and everyone looked at me.

"I would rather die than see you dead. You mean absolutely everything to me and I can't bare to see you hurt or dead. I would rather suffer and live a life in pain than see you dead so don't say that. I want you and our child alive." Joon cried out. My eyes widened. I turned around and hugged him tight.

"P-please. P-please don't r-risk your l-life again." He said crying in my chest.

"I won't. I promise. Let's go sit down and you can lay your head in my lap." I said. He nodded. We sat on the floor against the wall. He layed down facing my stomach and hugged me. I played with his hair. I started singing.

Everyone looked at me. I looked at Namjoon and I could see him still crying. He hugged me more. I looked up and continued singing. I closed my eyes at the pause. I then started singing again while playing with Joon hair and rubbing his arm. I soon finished.

"That was beautiful." Jisoo said.

"Thank you. Singing always calms me in some situations." I said. I looked down and seen Joon sleeping.

"He's asleep." I said.

"He really does care about you. He cares about me and Jin but we never seen him cry. He never had anyone to really love and care for. He wanted to focus on work but when you showed up, it changed him. You brought out his emotions. He was never cute or adorable. Never sad. He was always tough and hard on people. He was focus and didn't care when girls flirted with him. He ignored them. You are his weakness and strength Kana. You helped him. You have made all of us happy because Namjoon became happy. We never thought in our lives, he would find someone. So thank you." Tae said. I looked down at Joon and smiled.

"I never knew what love was like and to be frankly honest, Namjoon was my first ever boyfriend. I never had one because my father never let me have one saying it was dangerous and he could be a secret enemy. You guys were my first ever friends. I had no one. So I did have time on my hands to learn new things but I still felt like nothing. Now like 4 5 years later, so much has changed. I am truly sorry though for keeping my running away and leaving away from you guys. I just couldn't handle it and I left like a coward." I said.

"It's understable. Mark died and you were in pain. You left to get it off your mind and take a break." Jackson said.

"He might hate me for this but when you left, Namjoon was quiet. He always hid his feelings about you but we all knew that he had feelings for you. He was constantly zoning out during meeting trying to find you and EXO. He sometimes blamed himself. I talked to him one of the months and asked him if he had feeling for you and he said he did and didn't know what to do. He thought you left for good. He barely slept. All he was trying to do was find you. He was honestly scared." Yoongi said. I caressed Joon's cheek. He hugged me more.

"I started having feelings for Namjoon before I left but I didn't know if he would feel the same. When I found out he liked me also, I was shocked but happy." I said.

"You guys are a good couple. You've been through alot together. You had your ups and downs but you guys are meant for each other." Lisa said.

"Thank you guys." I said.

"No problem. We are here for you." Yugyeom said. We sat waiting. I fell asleep.

·Jin's POV·

I finished up Mark with Youngjae. We inserted some medicine and left for the living room. Everyone got up.

"Where's Kana?" I asked. They pointed. I looked and seen her sleeping with Namjoon in her lap. I smiled.

"Did my little brother cry?" I asked.

"Yes." Taehyung said.

"Anyways he is okay." I said.

"His bruises were pretty bad so he needs to be a little careful but other than that, he just has scratches." Youngjae said.

"Oh that's good." Jinyoung said. I nodded. I walked over to Kana and Namjoon and bent down. I slowly shook Namjoon. He woke up and sat up.

"What time is it?" He yawned.

"6pm." I said.

"How long have I been out?" He asked.

"5 hours." Tae said. I went to Kana. I shook her lightly and she woke up and stretched. She seen me and jumped up.

"How is he? Is he okay? Is it major? Can I see him?" She said. I chuckled. I held her shoulders while Joon got up.

"Yes he is okay. His bruises are the main thing. Small scratches. He is sleeping. We put ointment on his wounds and yes you can see-" I didn't finish and then she ran away.

"Him." I said. I shook my head. Everyone laughed. I looked at Joon. He played with his hair.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I should be asking you that. You got punched and knocked out." He said.

"I'm fine Namjoon. It hurts a little but I'm fine. I was more worried about Kana and the baby." I said. He nodded.

"I'm hungry." Joon said. I laughed.

"Jisoo and Jackson, can you help me cook?" I asked. They nodded. We went to the kitchen.