28

👅SMUTTY👅

He went to my ear. "I didn't know you were into choking Kana. Let's see what other secret kinks you have if you'd let me." He whispered and left small kisses on my cheek. My breath hitched.

"Please N-namjoon." I said.

"Please what?" He said.

"Please d-daddy." I said by accident.

"That's a new name. I like it. What do you want? Tell me what you want." He said and hovered over me.

"I want you to show me how strong you are and how much you can pleasure me." I said. He smirked. He got up and locked the door. He grabbed his ties and a condom. I bit my lip. He set them down on the nightstand and hovered over me. He kissed me and I kissed back. He grabbed my arms and pinned them above me. He bit my bottom lip and slipped his tongue in. He grinded on me while we made out. I moaned in the kiss. He broke the kiss and went to my neck while moving his hands to my shirt. I moaned and he left hickeys on me. He stopped and looked at me.

"Fuck me please." I said. He smirked and took of my shirt and shorts. I was left in my underwear. He kissed my chest and got to my boobs. I leaned back trying to hold in my moans. He nipped at them.

"Don't hold back babygirl. I want them to know how much I pleasure you." He said. He left hickeys are my boobs. I moaned.

"Ah Namjoon." I said. He bit my boob.

"Not my name." He said.

"Daddy." I said.

"There you go beautiful." He kissed down my stomach. I looked at him. He bit my underwear and slid them off. He tossed them aside. He took his joggers off. He grabbed the ties and tied me to the bed.  He kissed me while pulling the covers over us. He rubbed my clit. I broke the kiss and leaned back.

"Wet already babygirl." He said. I moaned.

"Stop teasing daddy." I said. He shove 2 fingers making me moan loud. He went fast hitting my g-spot. I couldn't hold in my moans. It feels so good. He added a third finger.

"How does it feel to have daddy pleasure you?" He asked.

"I-it f-feel so g-good." My legs were shaking. He went deeper and I felt close. He went faster. I released. I rode out my orgasm. He took his fingers out and licked them.

"I'm glad I can pleasure you. You taste amazing." He said. He kissed me and went down my stomach. I held onto the ties. I felt him licked me. I closed my legs and arched my back. He opened my legs.

"No closing those beautiful legs." He said. He started swirling his tongue in me and sucking.

"Ahhh!!" I moaned loud. He slid one of his hands up massaging my boob. "Ah yes daddy!!" I moaned. He sped up and I felt close. He went deeper. I released in his mouth. He licked me clean and went up to me. He kissed me and slipped his tongue in. I kissed back. He untied me. We broke the kiss.

"Continue?"

"Yes." I said. He took off his boxers. I gulped at his size. It was huge. He put the condom on. He hovered over me and pulled the covers over. I held onto him. He looked at me and I nodded. He slowly entered. I closed my eyes and held tight. He kiised my cheek.

"It will hurt for a little." He said. I soon felt pleasure.

"F-faster." I moaned. He went faster and deeper. I kept moaning loud not realising we had others in the house. "Yes just like that." I said. He kept going and then he put his hand on my throat making me moan more. I wrapped my legs around him. "Ahh daddy!" I moaned out. He grunted while holding onto the bed and my waist. I felt him twitch and I felt close also. He went faster and then we both released and he got out. He got up and cleaned up. I covered myself tired. He layed next to me.

👅End👅

"So did you learn Kana?" He looked at me.

"That was amazing." I said. He sighed. He hugged me from behind.

"It was." He said.

"Namjoon?" I asked. He hummed. "Do you have feelings for me?"

"You heard that?" I hummed. "Well I don't know. I'm still trying to figure it out. I was worried when you left us. It left me with mixed emotions. I was angry, sad, worried, and confused. We heard Mark was alive. We searched and searched but couldn't find you. Most of the time, I barely got sleep because I was thinking about you and searching all over for you. Then you came back as a different person. When you or Yejun said that you had a husband, it kinda broke me." I shed tears while listening. "It hurt a little knowing you met someone you loved and got married. When Chanyeol talked about a kid, I thought you got pregnant and had your own child. That upset me even more and I thought you moved on. It turned out, you adopted and that was your male identity. You looked like a whole new person. I just want to care and see you happy even if it's not with me." I turned around to see his eyes watery.

"No don't ever say that. You do make me happy. Everyone of you guys makes me happy. I left because of Mark's death. I didn't want to do something in the house and end up killing one of you so I left to start a new life. I didn't mean to hurt you Namjoon." I wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry." He hugged me. I hugged back.

"It's okay Namjoon. See I also left to sort my feelings out for you. I was confused on my feelings. You were always on my mind. I was scared you would move on and didn't have feelings for me. Hearing you explain everything, I now know we both like each other." I said. Namjoon backed up.

"Kana will you be my girlfriend and then we can have a wedding that isn't forced?" He asked.

"Yes Namjoon." I said. He wiped my tears and we hugged.

"So we can keep the rings off since they were picked by my dad?" He chuckled.

"Yeah definitely didn't like his choice in rings." We laughed. I cuddled up to him.

"Goodnight Joonie." I said.

"Goodnight Kana." He kissed my head. He caressed my back softly. I soon fell asleep.