51

I was in shock and then I see the girls around me. I then Rosé calling the ambulance and Everyone in front of me. Mark was putting pressure on my stomach. I coughed and choked. I coughed up blood. Namjoon caressed my cheek crying.

"It's okay. I'm right here. You'll be okay." He said and kissed my head.

"I-i l-love y-you." I said.

"I love you too baby." He said. I got put on a stretcher. I soon shut my eyes.

·Namjoon's POV·

We put on our shoes and drove to the hospital. We parked and I ran inside.

"Kim Kana." I said.

"She is in emergency operation. Please wait in the waiting room." The nurse said. I nodded. I sat down shaking my leg.

Pleasr be okay. Please make it.

"What happened girls?" Mark asked.

"We were asleep until we heard a gun shot and the glass break." Jennie said.

"That's when we seen Kana on the floor." Jisoo said.

"I'm gonna kill whoever shot her." I said.

"Well let's find the person and find out why before getting violent." Tae said.

"Well when I find them and find out, I will kill them." I looked at him.

"Well why don't we get a group to look around the hotel area. They must have been in another hotel or roof to shoot her through a window far away." Jinyoung said.

"That is a good idea. I will go. Who will go with me?" JB asked.

"I will." Yoongi and Jimin said.

"Me too." Jackson and Yugyeom said.

"Same." Jungkook and Lisa said.

"Okay we have a team of 7. Let's go back and get looking. We will let you know what we find." JB said. I nodded. They left.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom to wash up." I said. Mark nodded. I left and washed my hands. I splashed my face with water. I took a few deep breaths to calm down. I went back out and sighed. I seen someone down the hall in all black with a hat and mask on. They looked at me then ran. My eyes widened and I called Mark and ran after the guy.

"Namjoon why are you calling?" He said.

"I think I found him but I'm running after him. You stay here and watch for Kana and everyone." I said. I hung up and ran after him. He pushed a stretcher in front of me. I jumped over it and went to him. There all of sudden was a crowd. I tried looking for him but couldn't find him. I ran through the crowd. I got through it and looked.

"Fuck!" I yelled and punched the wall. I ran back to everyone.

·??? POV·

After I got out of the crowd. I hid a storage closet and seen Namjoon pass. I called someone.

"I shot her but I don't know if she is stable or not. Do you want me to finish her? Her husband and brother are her along with her friends." I said.

"No just come back. I don't want you dead. Come straight back to Korea. I'll see them soon. Sooner than they think." Boss said.

"Okay boss. See you in a couple days." I then hung up and left.

·Namjoon's POV·

I got back to everyone.

"Have you found him?" Mark asked.

"No there was a crowd and he disappeared." I said.

"What if he came to finish Kana?" Rosé asked.

"I won't let that happen." I said serious. We sat down.

"Let's just wait for the doctor." Youngjae said.

·5 hours later·

"Family of Kim Kana?" I got up and ran to him.

"I'm her boyfriend and this is her brother." I said.

"Well she is okay. Lucky that it didn't hit a major intestine or other parts. She is asleep and you can visit her." He said. I nodded and left for her room. I sat down and held her hand as I seen her in a bra and her stomach wrapped. I sighed.

·Next day-1:30pm·

I waited for Kana to wake up. I continued to hold her hand.

"We'll drive to the hotel to pack our stuff and head to her house to keep an eye on it." JB said.

"Who's gonna stay here?" I asked.

"Bangtan and Mark." Jinyoung said.

"Okay." I said.

"We'll come back to get her clothes." Jisoo said.

"Thank you." I said. They left. I caressed Kana's hand.

"Kanie please wake up." Mark said tearing up.

"She'll wake up." Jin said.

"I hope so." Hoseok said. I felt my hand move. I got up.

"Babe?" I asked. She slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me and then Mark.

·Kana's POV·

"W-where am I?" I asked.

"Hospital. Someone shot you at the hotel through you and the girls window." Joon said.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"The girls should be here any minute with clothes but they are heading to your house to take care of it until you get out of here." Mark said. They helped me sit up.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"I got food for you." Jin said and handed it to me.

"Thank you Jin." I said. I started eating and then the girls walked in.

"Omo you're up." Lisa said and ran to me.

"I woke up a few minutes ago." I said.

"How do you feel?" Jennie asked.

"I mean besides the pain of getting shot and almost dieing, I feel fine." I said.

"Well here are you clothes. We will be going to your house to take care of it." Rosé said.

"Thank you." They hugged me lightly and left. I was about to eat until the doctor came in. I growled.

"Oh you're up Mrs. Kim. How do you feel?" She asked.

"Fine." I said cold.

"Well you have to stay for 4 days and then you can head home." She said. I nodded. She left. I started eating.

"Someone must be hungry." I put a thumbs up and scarfed down my food.

"Go easy." Joon said. I glared at him. He gulped. I finished and they threw it away.

"Anything else you need?" Jimin asked.

"TV controller and blanket please." He nodded. Mark and Jimin wrapped a blanket around me while Kook gave me the controller. I turned on the TV and put on a show. I turned up the volume.

"Yoongles can you get me food please?" I asked.

"But you just ate." I gave him puppy eyes.

"I'll get you your food and snacks." He said. I smiled.

"Thank you and love you." I said.

"Yeah yeah love you too." He said and closed the door. I scooted over. I looked at Mark and patted down.

"Lay down." I said.

"What about Joon?" He asked.

"Joon gets to sleep in the same bed and give kisses all the time. I want cuddles from my brother." I said. The boys laughed as Mark layed next to me.

"Love you too babe." Joon said.

"Yep." I said.