12

"I'm sorry Mark and Kana." Dad said.

"It's fucking true!" I yelled.

"You bastard!" Mark yelled. Jungkook and Jackson held him back.

"I am sorry." Dad said.

"No fucking screw you and screw you EXO." I looked at them. I looked at my friends.

"Fucking kill them." I said. EXO started shooting and Bangtan and them got behind cover. Me and my father were in between this fight. Someone cut the rope and grabbed me by the hair. I yelled as they dragged me.

"Kana!!" They yelled. Chanyeol grabbed his knife.

"You will have the most agonizing pain. You will suffer along with your friends and family." Chanyeol sliced my side.

"AHHHHH!!!" I screamed in pain. He threw me to the ground.

"Noooo!!!" Mark screamed. I looked at seen them shooting at EXO. I coughed. I slowly crawled to the pole. I helped myself up but fell.

I'm not gonna make it. I'm sorry everyone. I love you.

I seen my friends run to me. I slowly closed my eyes. Mark lifted me up.

"No Kana stay away." Mark started crying. Someone put pressure on my side.

"I-i c-can't. I-i just want y-you g-guys." I coughed.

"No Kana. Don't fucking say it. This isn't the end." Yoongi said.

"Y-yes i-it i-is. M-my injuries a-are m-major." I gasped.

"Just hang in there. We will go to the hospital." Mark took his shirt off and wrapped the wound. He picked me up bridal style.

"I-i l-love y-you a-all a-and t-thank y-you." Everything went dark.

·Mark's POV·

"Kana?" I cried. I listened to her heart beat. It was slow.

"Guys lets go now. We'll get Mr. Lee." Jin said. Everyone left for the hospital. We got there and I ran inside.

"SOMEONE HELP!!" I yelled crying.  Someone ran to me. They grabbed Kana from me and brought her to emergency operation. They brought Mr. Lee to emergency also. I walked back and forth.

No. This can't happen. She can't die. I just found out she is family. I can't lose her.

"Mark come sit down." Jackson said.

"I-i can't lose her." I started crying and fell on my knees.

"You won't. We won't. She is a tough girl." Jin sat in front him.

"H-her h-heartbeat w-was s-slow." I sobbed. They hugged me. I cried. We waited hours and hours. I sat there crying. Couldn't move. I was still.

·No one's POV·

Everyone looked at Mark.

"He is broken." Lisa said.

"I would have mixed emotions in this situation." Yoongi said.

"He probably does. Anger from finding out his real father had gave him up and forced him away. Sadness of Kana who is his little sister in a critical condition. Happiness probably from finding out Kana is his sister. It's understandable to be in his state." Jinyoung said.

"Let's hope Kana will be alright." Rosé said.

"Agreed." Bambam said.

·Mark's POV·

I feel like my heart just shattered. It's been 8 hours since we got here. I stayed still just staring until I heard the doors open. I looked up slowly and seen Mr. Lee. He looked at me. I got up and went towards him. Jungkook and Jackson held me back.

"You did this. You caused this." I said.

"I'll explain. How is Kana?" He asked. I scoffed.

"Kana has been in the emergency room for 8 hours because you. All this fucking time of being near you. Looking up to you just to find out you are my real father and GAVE ME UP!!" I yelled. He sighed.

"You deserve every pain and suffering coming your way. You are dead to me! Stay away from me and Kana!!" I yelled.

"Let me explain." He said.

"No go to fucking hell. You murdered my real mother when she wanted me but you forced me away. You hated seeing me with Kana because you were afraid she will find out what you did but guess what she already hated you. You never cared for her and now she hated me beccause of you. I am done. You should be lucky I don't fucking kill you right here. Now leave!" I said. I was filled with pure anger for the person in front of me. He looked down. He walked out the hospital. They let me go. I sat down. After an hour, a doctor came out.

"Family of Lee Kana." I ran up.

"I'm her older brother. How is she?" I asked.

"She lost alot of blood but we were able to find blood for her type to do a blood transfusion. She is still asleep. She did die but we brought her back to life after 5 minutes. She will be okay. Her room is 426. Have a goodnight." He bowed. I bowed. I ran up to her room with everyone chasing me. I got to her room and seen her with a mask and cord hooked up. I ran to her and held her hand crying.

"Kana I am so sorry. I was late. If I save you a little early. You wouldn't have died. I love you Kanie." I leaned my head on her hand lightly. I sobbed. The door opened. I looked and seen everyone. I put my head back down.

·3 days later·

I stayed with Kana the entire time. The boys and girls visited for a little bit before getting to work on finding EXO since they were injured a little. They fled and we haven't seen them. Kana hasn't woken up and I am hanging in there. I sat holding Kana's hand. Got7 was with me. The door opened. I looked up and seen my 'father'. I got up.

"Can I have a moment with Kana for 5 minutes please?" He said.

"I don't trust you anymore. No and leave." I said.

"Son." He said.

"Don't call me fucking son. You may be my birth father but you didn't raise me. You abandoned me. You don't deserve to be called dad." I growled.

"Just 5 minutes please?" He looked at me.

"5 minutes no more. Once 5 minutes is up, I'm dragging you out." I said. He nodded.

"Thank you." He said. I looked at Got7 and nodded. We went to the door and I seen him hold Kana's hand. I sighed. I walked out. A couple minutes later, Bangtan and Blackpink ran to us.

"Mark where is Mr. Lee?" Jungkook said.

"He is with Kana. He wanted 5 minutes with her." I said.

"Fuck. We have to stop him." Jennie said. My eyes widened. I opened Kana's door and seen Mr. Lee take a needle out of her. I ran and grabbed him. I pinned him to the ground and punched him.

"What did you fucking do?!" I yelled. He laughed.

"She won't remember you guys. She with only remember me and only believe me." He said.

"You bastard." I punched him until someone got me off of him.

"Good luck." He said.

"I will fucking kill you." I screamed. He got out but Bangtan grabbed him.

"Remember I have plenty of people on my side. You guys won't last long." He said. They let him go. They let me go. I punched the wall. After a few hours, Kana woke up and she seen me holding her hand. She coughed.

"Woah go easy." I said. She looked at everyone in the room.

"Where's my dad?" She asked.