47

👅Small Smut👅

He put his hands under my dress and played with elastics of my panties. My breathing was hard as I stared and his eyes. He put his head in my dress. I pulled myself up to my knees. I felt his lips caress my skin. He pulled the dress up a little more. He left kisses on my boobs. He bit my nipples and I moaned. He left hickeys on them. He slowly pulled my panties down.

"Uhh baby I can't wait to fuck the shit out of you in a few months." He said hungrily. I took my dress off. I layed back and took my panties off. I went back straddling him. I pulled the curtains over my body. Namjoon sucked on his two fingers and rubbed my clit. I leaned my head back.

"I love when you're already wet for daddy." He said then inserted his fingers causing me to moan.

"Ah daddy." He went faster and then added another finger. I couldn't hold my moans. He curled his fingers and went deeper. I felt close. He went faster and then I came. I was breathing hard and shaking from pleasure. I looked at him and he licked his fingers. He licked his lips and pulled me close.  We madeout again and let go to breathe. He smacked my ass. I moaned lightly.

👅End👅

"You're one freaky girl but I think it's hot." He pecked my lips.

"There's plenty more where that came from but we'll save that for when you're better." I got off him and got a towel to clean up. I picked my clothes up and got new panties. I put them on and put my dress back on. I went into the bed and helped Namjoon lay down fully on the bed. I layed down and cuddled next to him. We put on a movie and fell asleep during it.

·Next Morning·

I moved around and groaned. I slowly opened my eyes and seen Namjoon gone. I was confused. I went downstairs rubbing my eyes. I seen everyone. I went to the kitchen and seen Jin and Namjoon cooking. I kissed Namjoon on the cheek.

"Goodmorning Daddy." I said. Namjoon choked.

"DADDY!!" Jin yelled. My eyes widened. Everyone came to the kitchen.

"Why are you screaming daddy, Jin?" Jinyoung asked. I went to Jin and covered his mouth.

"Stop. I didn't mean to say that. Please." I begged. He bit my finger. I hissed and backed away.

"Ow you fucker." I said.

"Kana called Namjoon, daddy." Jin said.

"What?!" Mark yelled. I rubbed my neck.

"Listen it was out of instinct." I said.

"Out of instinct!" Mark said shocked.

"Hey what's for breakfast babe?" I changed the subject.

"No no no missy did y'all do something last?" Mark said. Namjoon gave me coffee.

"I'm suprised we weren't loud." I sipped my coffee.

"They probably didn't have sex." Rosé said.

"Oh we didn't. You would have known we were doing it but anyways. I love you Markie." I smiled. He gave me a disgusted look. I shrugged.

"So you have a daddy kink? What other kinks do you have?" Lisa wiggled her eyebrows.

"Why are you so interested in my kinks?" I asked.

"I don't want to know my sister's kinks because it's weird." Mark said.

"Well I have lots but that for Namjoon to only find so no I'm not telling you my kinks." I said. Namjoon slapped my ass. I bit my lip and turned to Namjoon. He sipped his coffee. I went to his ear.