61

·Kana's POV·

I sat next to Mark. I held his hand and caressed his face. Seeing all his bruised and cuts made me tear up.

"I'm so very sorry, Markie. I should have been there for you." I started crying and layed my head down facing him. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

·Namjoon's POV·

While Jin and them were cooking, I went up to the infirmary. I seen Kana sleeping and holding Mark's hand. I grabbed a blanket and put it on her. I kissed her head. I went to my room and grabbed night outfit. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist. I heard a knock at my door. I moved my hair back and went to the door. I opened it and seen Tae.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"SHE is here." He said irritated. My eyes widened.

"What?!" I whisper yelled.

"I tried to push her out but she barged in." He said.

"Ugh could this day be any worse?" I rubbed my face and head.

"She is in the living room." He said.

"I'll be down in a minute." I said. He nodded. I closed the door and dried off. I got my clothes on. I went down putting my shirt. She stood in the living room. She turned around.

"Hi baby." She said. I scoffed.

"What are you fucking doing here?" I leaned on the wall.

"I came to see you." She said. I shook my head.

"Listen Ahra. I'm not in the mood for games. Leave." I said harsh.

"Why? Does my baby not miss me anymore?" She came closer.

"I got over you and moved on. You're the one who cheated. Now you want me back." I said. She smiled. She touched my chest and I smacked her hand away.

"You've changed a lot darling." She said.

"Yeah I have and I wouldn't mess with me." I said glaring at her. She walked around touching things. Everyone looked at me. I seen the knife on the table.

I looked up at her and she grabbed the knife

I looked up at her and she grabbed the knife. I gulped. She touched the tip of it. I watched her every move.

"You know it's quite dangerous having a knife laying around the house." She said.

"Where is your little boy toy?" I asked.

"I got bored with him." She said.

I walked towards the hallway.

"Leave Ahra. I have more important things than an ex." I said.

"No." She said. I clenched my fist. I turned around and looked dead in her eyes. She smirked. She set the knife down. Kook grabbed it quietly. She walked to me.

"I said leave. Don't make me say it again. I will throw you out." I grit my teeth and clenched my jaw. She smirked.

"Make me." She said.

"Gladly." I heard. I smirked.

"Who are you?" Ahra said. I stepped back. Kana walked up to her. I seen Mark standing and walking slowly.

·Kana's POV·

I got in front of the girl.

"You know I don't know who you are but my baby asked you to leave and I'm guessing by the way you look, you're an ex and well I don't like when girls flirt with what's mine so I'm gonna throw you out myself." I smiled.

"Excuse me." She said offended.

"I'm his girlfriend bitch." I grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her. She whined. I pinned her to the wall.

"Ow ow. Namjoon help." She said.

"Nah I'm gonna let my baby handle it." He said.

"He will leave you eventually lady. You won't last." She said. I pushed her arm up more. She whined.

"You act tough but you're just a whiner and attention seeker." I said.

"Let me go!" She yelled.

"Food's ready- oh well then." Jisoo said. I seen Jin, Jackson, and Jisoo.

"I guess I'll take out the trash but let's give you a warning." I smiled and looked at her.

"I hope you remember this face and voice because if I hear you show up again." I flipped her around to face me.

"I'll make sure to cause you pain. Who knows I might kill you. Don't show up again." I growled. She gulped. I dragged her to the front door. I opened it up and tossed her out.

"Bye bitch." I shut the door and locked it. I turned around and see everyone look at me.

"Kana can be scary." Rosé said.

"Oh well anyways lets have dinner." I said. I went up to them and Namjoon smiled and put his arm around me. He kissed my head.

"Thank you babygirl." He said.

"No problem babe." I said. We went to the dining room. I sat between Mark and Namjoon. We started eating. We finished. Got7 and Blackpink left after saying goodnight. I went up to the room and grabbed an outfit. I went to the bathroom and turned on the water. I got undressed. I took a 15 minute shower. I got out and wrapped myself. I dried off and and put my undergarments on. I put Namjoon's shirt on. I put my hair in 2 french braids. I went out and seen Namjoon reading a book. I went and lifted the covers. He looked.

"You always look good in my shirts." He shut the book and took his glasses off. He them in the nightstand.

"Thanks babe." I said and layed down. We hugged each other. He looked in my eyes.

"I'm sorry about Ahra. She came unannounced. I wasn't expecting her to show up in my life after 12 years. When I was 17, I seen her and fell for her. I thought it was gonna last but then 2 years later, she cheats. I stopped myself from loving anyone after that. I started being cold. I was stupid to think it was love but she played me. I eventually moved on after 6 months and then 4 and a half years later, you came and then here we are." He said.

"It's okay Namjoon. You don't have to apologize. Thank you for telling me your story." I said. He caressed my cheek.

"I love you so much Kana." He said.

"I love you too baby." I said. He kissed me softly. I kissed back. We broke the kiss. I layed on my back. I moved my arm up so he can lay on my chest and hug me. He put his hand under the cover and rubbed my stomach lightly.

"I can't wait for our little one to come." He said. I played with his hair.

"I can't wait too." I said. He put his hand under my shirt and hugged me more.

"In a cuddly mood." I said.

"Yes." He said lightly. I chuckled.

"Goodnight baby." I said. I looked up and pecked my lips. He put in face in the crook of neck.

"Goodnight my love. Sweet dreams." He said softly. I rubbed his head and closed my eyes. I soon drifted to sleep.