41

I put sunglasses on and opened my bag. I seen Namjoon's wallet and phone.

"I'll meet you in the hallway." I said. I left and went to Namjoon's room. I knocked. They opened it.

"Come in." I went in and see them in their boxers. The covered themselves. I rolled my eyes. I set Namjoon's stuff in front of him. I then left. I waited. Someone came up to me.

"Hello babygirl." He said.

"Go away." I went on my phone and walked away. He pinned me against the wall.

"Don't be rude." He said.

"Listen fucker I said back off!" I yelled. He raised his hand but someone grabbed him and pinned him to the wall.

"She said back off!" Namjoon said.

"Listen here-" Namjoon interrupted him.

"No you listen. Leave or I'll have your body thrown into the ocean where no one can find you." He said. He got out of his grip and ran. 

"Thank you." I said. He nodded.

"So what we gonna do?" Lisa asked.

"Well there is an amusement park on the beach. We will go there and then the wharf. Tomorrow we will do surfing and then the last day is a couple beaches before we go to San Francisco and possibly Sacramento." I said. They nodded. We left and walked to the boardwalk. We got tickets and walked around having fun. Jackson gave me a piggyback ride to make me happy. They had street performace. I got off of Jackson's back. We watched.

"Who would like to challenge me?" He asked.

"I would." I said. Everyone looked. I took of my sunglasses and bag. Youngjae held them. I walked up.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Kana." I said.

"Well Kana you go first." He said.

"Gladly." I said. I went to the person and told them the song.
Ends at 01:22 and middle girl by yourself of course

Everyone was cheering. I finished. Everyone clapped.

"Wow that was amazing Kana. I will be going." He said. I nodded. I went next to the person.

"Hey do you have a mic that I can use while dancing?" He nodded and handed me one. The guy finished. I told his friend the beat of the song. I put my head mic on.

"Looks like Kana will be singing." He stepped aside. I went to the middle and he put it on.
Ends at 01:24 middle by yourself

Everyone was screaming and cheering. I finished and bowed. Everyone clapped and whistled.

"Well you definitely won. Do you think you could sing again? That was amazing." I nodded. I went and grabbed my water bottle. I drank a few gulps and then went back. I chose the beat to a song. It started and I started singing.