17

·Kana's POV·

I woke up in a room that definitely isn't mine. I looked next to me and seen no one. I looked under the covers and seen I was naked. I had hickeys on my chest and crotch. "Oh my god." I said. I was trying to remember then I remembered I was horny last night and went to Namjoon.

"Don't worry. We didn't have sex. You just asked me to please you." I looked up covering myself. I seen Namjoon dressed.

"I just remembered everything

"I just remembered everything. I am so so sorry. I pushed you to do it and I didn't mean to." I said. He sat on the bed and looked at me.

"Kana you asked me to and yes I did say no because I thought you were drunk but you said you weren't. You also said that you were horny and you gave me permission. Why didn't you stop me?" He asked.

"Because I wanted you to please me. I um got horny from the truth or dare thing I did with you. I tried to sleep but couldn't. I was nervouse to come to you so I had a glass before I came to your room. I'm sorry Namjoonie. I promise it won't happen again." I looked at him.

"Don't be sorry. It's normal. Were you scared that I would be mad?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm not mad Kana. Don't worry. We can pretend nothing happened." He said.

"We can't pretend-" The door opened to Jin.

"Hey Nam- oh my god." I looked at Jin with wide eyes.

"Welp there goes trying to hide it." Namjoon said. Jin closed the door.

"Fuck." I said.

"It's okay. Go get dressed." He smiled at me. I pouted.

"Okay." I got up and put my clothes from last night. I went to my room and grabbed an outfit. I went to the bathrrom. I did my morning routine. I got dressed and did my hair.

I put my phone and wallet in the bag

I put my phone and wallet in the bag. I did my makeup. I went downstairs. I seen everyone look at me.

"You had sex with Namjoon?" Mark asked. I shook my head.

"No no I didn't." I said.

"That's what Jin said." I looked at Jin.

"First of all no." I crossed my arms.