30

"I-i am Daesung from mafia B-Big B-Bang." He said.

"No way." Namjoon said shocked.

"Yes way and those boys and girls you sent to fight my group are in danger. All we say is give us the bracelet and we will leave them be. Don't and we kill them." He said.

"You're bluffing." I said. Namjoon went to my ear.

"He's not bluffing. We know this group. They went missing because they were the most dangerous mafia. They are killers. They will kill them. We just put them in their trap." My eyes widened. He looked at me. I looked back at the guy.

"You must be new if you don't even know about us. Who are you?" He said.

"Silver Arrow. Daughter of Mr. Lee Kangsoon. Younger sister of Mark Tuan of Got7." I said.

"Interesting. Where is your dad?" He asked.

"Dead. I shot him." I said.

"Hmm you sure have guts princess. I'll make sure Big Bang know about this. They would love to have you." He said. Namjoon glared.

"I got him. Tell the others to retreat. I'll give him what he wants." I said.

"Kana!" Mark said.

"I am doing it to keep the others safe. They will die. Do you want that to happen?!" I raised my voice. Daesung laughed. We looked at him.

"Now." He said. My windows shattered. Namjoon covered me. Daesung fell and everyone dropped down. Someone grabbed me and put a gun to my head.

"Kana! Let her go G-Dragon!" Namjoon said.

"Guys I'll be okay. Don't worry. Just give them what they want. My bracelet is in the closet. Jewelry section is noticable." I said. Mark came out.

"That's it

"That's it. Grab it T.O.P." G-Dragon said. He threw me to the floor and I yelled in pain because of the glass pieces.

"Wasn't so hard was it darling?" Taeyang smirked. I looked at them. They left. Namjoon helped me up.

"She has glass in her body." JB said.

"The others are almost here." Youngjae said.

"Kana get undressed to your bra and underwear and lay on the bathroom floor. Namjoon help her. I'll be right back with the surgical supplies." Jin said. Namjoon helped me to the bathroom. He layed a towel down. He helped me take of my shirt and shorts. I hissed. He took of my socks and helped me lay to my side. Jin came in along with the other. He started pulling piece by piece. I squeezed Namjoon's hand.