45

"What?" I asked. I went and grabbed my phone.

"You're beautiful." Namjoon said.

"Aish here you go being cheesy." I said and turned around. He pinned me to the wall. I yelped.

"Would you rather be daddy because I can make that happen?" He looked into my eyes.

"Um I well um I-" He kissed me and pulled me closer. I kissed him back. Someone opened the door.

"Seriously Namjoon." Mark said. I looked at him. We went downstairs to the back.

"I thought you have a pool." Kook said.

"It's not out here. Follow me." I said. I went inside and down the hallway. I pressed a button and it opened up a walkway. We went down. I pressed another button.

"Holy fuck!" Lisa and Jennie said

"Yep now let's put music on and have fun. Aria play my pool party music." I said.

"Will do Kana. Playing your pool party playlist." Aria said and the music played.

"Damn." Yugyeom said. I chuckled. We went swimming and danced.

"Hey babe." Namjoon said. I looked at him.

"Yes what's up?" I asked.

"Would you like to go out tomorrow night before we head back to Korea?" He asked.

"Yeah what time?" I asked.

"Be ready by 7:15pm. I'll be gone for a few hours but I will be ready to take you." He said. I nodded.

"Okay then I will be ready." I said. He pecked my lips. We cuddled in the hot tub.

"Intruder alert." Aria said. Everyone paused.

"Aria where are they?" I asked get out.

"Walking to the end of the hallway where this entrance is." She said.

"Aria open the armory." She said. The section of the wall opened. I grabbed a gun and knife. It closed. I stayed against the entrance. Everyone hid against the wall. I heard footsteps coming.

"I know you're here Kana. I know everyone is here." My breath hitched. I looked at everyone. He walked past me. I cocked the gun at him and he turned around and grabbed my arm. I took the knife and went to stab him but he twisted my wrist. The knife fell and he kicked it.

"Let her go!" Namjoon growled. He twisted me behind him and put the gun to my head.

"You think you can hide Kana but you can't especially what you did to me." He said.

"Listen who the fuck are you?!" I said angry.

"Wow don't even recognize my voice." I was confused. He pushed me to the ground and I hissed. I looked at him. He took off the hat and mask. I was shocked.

"W-what? That's impossible. I watched Kana kill you!!" Mark yelled.

"Oh thats was a doppelganger of mine that I hired after leaving the hospital." He said.

"No." I said.

"Oh but it is sweetie. I have been tracking you. You were bold to kill what you thought was me. How sad? You have changed tremendously my daughter." He said. I shed a tear. I got up.

"So you have been stalking us since you left after Kana got her stomach sliced?" Mark asked.

"Sure have my son." He said.

"I'm not your fucking son!!" Mark yelled.

"Oh who cares?" He said.

"What do you want Kang?" Namjoon said.

"Oh you guys really have that love hate relationship. You guys date, argue, love each other, then argue again. Make up your mind." He said.

"Shut the hell up!" Hoseok said. I stood there and was silent. After them arguing, I finally said something.

"Did you know?" I asked. Everyone was silent. I looked up at my father.

"Know what?" He asked.

"Know mom was the mafia boss and leader of Big Bang." I said.

"Yes. You think I wouldn't do a full background check behind her back." He said.

"Why are you ruining my life?! Just stay away from us!" I yelled.

"I've done mafia a lot longer sweetie. I know my shit!" He said. I walked towards the wall caressing it.

"See father this room is amazing. Not just a pool for swimming but it's extremely high tech. See I'm a multi billionaire and well you. Dad your dead. Aria now!" I said.

"Teleportation activated." I went against the wall and teleported behind him. I kicked his feet making him fall back and grabbed the gun and aimed it at him.

"I can teleport anywhere in my house as long as I'm against the wall. You are done and this time I'll make sure of it." He laughed.

"Yeah sure." He said. Another person came.

"You're the guy I seen in San Francisco." I said. My dad kicked my back and I hit the wall. I fell and groaned.

"Kana!" Namjoon and Mark yelled.

"You can't win against me Kana!" Father said.

"Yes she can!" Namjoon said and took out a gun. My father and the guy aimed it at him.

"No stop!!" I yelled. Namjoon and my dad shot at each other. I covered myself. I looked and Namjoon held his stomach and shoulder. My eyes widened. I teleported to my bedroom and grabbed my gun and teleported back. I shot the guy and he fell dead. I shot my dad in the leg. He screamed and fell. He looked at me. I walked towards him and he backed away.

"See you in hell father." I shot him in the head twice. I dropped the gun.

"Jungkook and Jackson get Namjoon and bring him to the dining room." They nodded and lifted him up.

"We'll get rid of the bodies." Yoongi said. I nodded. I went upstairs and went to my room. I grabbed all the surgical supplies and brought them to the dining room. I removed everything on the dining room table.

"Jennie help me put these sheets on the table." She nodded. We put the sheets on the table.

"Put him on the table." I said. Kook, Jackson, Yugyeom helped get him on the table. I gave Jin all the supplies he needed. Namjoon looked at me. I caressed his cheek.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too but this isn't goodbye. You will make it." I said.

"T-taehyung g-give it t-to her." He said. Jin and Youngjae were applying pressure. Tae ran away and ran back. He handed me something. My eyes widened and I started crying.

"J-justin's bracelet." I said.

"I remade i-it because I k-know how much i-it means to y-you." He said. I put it on and kissed Namjoon. He kissed back. I broke the kiss.

"Please don't die. I need you." I said. He smiled and then slowly fell asleep.