40

I walked towards everyone. "You guys ready to go to Santa Cruz?" I asked.

"Yes." They said. We got on our bikes. I drove off. We got to pacific coast highway.

"Woah I've never seen a view like this." Namjoon said.

"That's why we are taking this route." I said. There was a place to pull over to see it better. I slowed down and pulled to the side. They pulled next to me.

"Why did we stop?" Hoseok asked.

"Want to get pictures of the view or not?" I said. They got off and hit the kickstand. I sat their while they took pictures with each other.

"Kana let's take a picture." Mark said. I sighed. I got off and put my helmet on it. I went to him and he crouched down. I got on his back and Jackson took the picture.

"Okay Namjoon and Kana." Jackson said.

"What no." I said. Mark dropped me. "Ow my butt." I said.

"You're taking a picture with him so stop being a brat." Mark said. My mouth dropped.

"Yah I'm not being a brat." I said. He crossed his arms.

"Namjoon go next to her. I'll take the picture." He said. Namjoon came to me. I went to walk away but he grabbed my wrist but slipped and ended up ripping the bracelet. My eyes widened.

"You just ruined his bracelet." I said angry. I went to pick up the pieces but couldn't find them all.

"I'm so sorry Kana." Namjoon went to me but I pushed him.

"No Namjoon just stop. You keep saying sorry but lieing. You keep ruining everything." I said.

"No Kana please. I really am sorry. Please don't do this." He went to me. I turned around.

"Just don't talk to me this whole trip. You're riding with Mark. We're done." I said and shoved the pieces of the bracelet in my pocket.

"No Kana please. I'll make it up to you. Don't break up with me." He choke at the end. I can hear the pain on his face. I shed a few tears. I walked to my motorcycle and kicked the kickstand back. I got on and put my helmet on.

"Kana please!!" Namjoon cried and fell on the ground.

"Guys help him on Mark's motorcycle and follow me." I said. They helped him and turned on the motorcycles. I sped off with them following me. I kept driving until I stopped at Pismo Beach and parked. I grabbed my bag and got off. I took my helmet off and grabbed my keys. They stopped and got off.

"Kana why did we stop?" Jimin asked. I ran with them screaming my name. I ran onto the pier all the way to the end with them running behind me. I stopped at the end and sat down with my feet between the bars. I cried leaning my head against the bar.

"Why do I have to get attached? Why do I have to feel pain all the time? I don't want to feel anymoreee!!" I screamed. I got up and went to go over but someone pulled me into their arms. I screamed and cried.

"Kana no you promised me. You can't break it. You never go down like that." Mark said. He hugged me.

"I can't. It hurts too much." I said.

"I know. Let's go to a park to relax for a few hours." He said. I nodded. He carried me bridal style back. Everyone ran to us except for Jin and Namjoon.

"Kana what happened?" Lisa asked.

"She tried jumping off the pier but I grabbed her on time." Mark said.

"What?!" Everyone yelled.

"Let's just go to a park and relax for a few hours. They have been crying. They need a few hours of sleep." Mark said.