36

I checked the fridge. I sighed.

"Nevermind. I have to go shopping. Let's go out to eat." I said.

"Okay." I called my driver. 10 minutes later, he came. We got in and I told him where to go. We got to the restaurant. We got inside and I told the host how many. They got the tables together. We sat down. We were talking and laughing after we ordered our food. I seen someone staring at me from afar. It was a kid. He looked just like Justin. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and they were gone. I took a sip of my drink.

"Hey are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah just a little tired." I gave him a fake smile.

"I know you saw something but I'm not gonna push it." He said. My eyes widened.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I saw you staring and zoned out. I looked and saw no one." He said.

"I'm sorry if I worried you. I'm just a little overwhelmed with being back here and seeing Justin's room. I thought I got over everything but I guess I didn't." I said. He opened his arms. I hugged him.

"It's okay. Take as long as you need." He said. We broke the hug.

"Thank you Chim." I said.

"No problem Kanie." He smiled. Namjoon looked at me confused.

"I'm okay babe." I smiled. He nodded. We got our food and started eating.

"So what places do you recommend?" Jinyoung asked.

"Oh I have tons of places I have visited throughout California. If you want we can visit a couple near here." I said.

"We are fine with that." Bambam said. I nodded.

"Well there is Disneyland and Universal Studios. We can go to Disneyland today and then Universal Studios tomorrow. Those are the main tourist places in LA." I said.

"Wait princesses?" Jin said. I nodded.

"Wow cool." The girls said. I laughed. We finished eating and then headed to Disneyland. I paid and gave them the tickets.

"This place is so pretty." Hoseok said. I smiled. Me and Namjoon held hands.

"Oh Kana they have Star Wars can we go!!" Jungkook held onto my arm. I giggled.

"Yeah sure let's go." We all went to the Star Wars attraction. We waited in line. Jungkook, Yugyeom, and BamBam were excited. I rolled my eyes. I looked and seen Namjoon looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing just admiring you." He smiled. I blushed and looked away. He pinched my cheeks. "Cute." He said.

"Stop babe." I said. He tickled me and we laughed. We went on rides and had fun until the park closed. We left. I fell asleep on the way home.

·Namjoon's POV·

Kana fell asleep on my lap. I played with her hair. Everyone was asleep. I admired Kana and smiled.

"You're so beautiful Kana. I'm sorry for any pain I caused you. I love you." I said. We got to Kana's house. Everyone woke up and Kana was still asleep. I shook but she didn't wake up. I put her arm around me and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me. I held her close and grabbed our stuff. I got out and we went inside. We said goodnight and I went to Kana's room. I layed her down and changed her into my shirt. I covered her. I grabbed sweatpants and boxers. I took a quick shower. I got finished with my night routine and then went to her bedroom. She was shaking and moving.

"Justin." She said. I went and sat next to her. I shook her.

"Babe wake up." I said.

"I'm sorry baby." She said. She was sweating and crying.

"Babe it's a nightmare. Wake up." I shook her harder. She gasped and woke up. I hugged her. She clung onto me.

"Justin." She said. I rubbed her back.

"Shh it's okay. It's just a bad dream. Come on let's go to sleep." I said. She nodded. I layed next to her and cuddled her. I rubbed her back and kissed her head. She calmed down and fell asleep.

·In the morning-Kana's POV·

I woke up to Namjoon's arm wrapped around me. I looked at his face. I played with his hair.

"How did you manage to make me love you more everyday?" I asked. I caressed his lips. He moved my hand and kissed me on my lips. My eyes widened but I soon melted into the kiss. He broke the kiss.

"You did the same to me." He said. I put my face into his chest. He chuckled.

"Stop being cheesy." I said.

"Never." He kissed my cheek and got up. I got up.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower before we leave." I said.

"I'll get dressed and head down stairs." He said. I nodded. I got my outfit and turned the shower on. I got undressed and got in the shower. I sighed. After 10 minutes, I finished. I got out and dried myself. I did my morning routine and got dressed.

 I did my morning routine and got dressed

I brused my hair and grabbed a bag. I place my wallet and phone in it along with a couple portable chargers. I put my sunglasses on. I went downstairs. I went to Jimin.

"Um hey Chim." I said. He looked at me.

"Oh good morning Kana. What's up?" He asked.

"Can we talk in private?" I asked.

"Um sure. Let's go to my room." He said. We left not realizing Namjoon was watching. We went into his room and locked the door. We sat on his bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Um I don't know. I had a nightmare on Justin last night and I thought I saw him at the restaurant yesterday but no one was there. I don't want to worry everyone but then again I feel like I'm seeing ghosts and I don't know what to do." I said.

"Kana no matter what we will always be there for you. See the mind is quite crazy. They sometimes make you see things or loved ones to make us think they are there or it could be a sign that they miss you and want you to know that they are watching out for you." He said. I sighed.

"Am I crazy?" I asked. He chuckled.

"No you're not. You miss your son. It's understandable. I would be the same if I were in your position." He said. I nodded. He held my shoulders. I looked at him.

"Cheer up Kanie. Let's have a good vacation and have fun." He said.

"Okay. Thank you Chim. I love you." I said and hugged him. He hugged back and kissed my head.

"I love you too Kana." He said. We broke the hug. We went back to everyone.

"There you guys are. Let's go have fun." Kook and Tae dragged us. We laughed. I looked at Namjoon and he seemed a little upset. We got into the limo. I told the driver where to go. We left.