18

We finished our meal and they cleared the tables. I got some champagne. I chugged it. "Woah be careful little lamb." My eyes widened. I turned to see Chanyeol, Xiumin, and D.O. I smiled.

"Hello boys." I said.

"Surprised you survived your wound." D.O. said.

"Well I'm tougher than you think sweetie." I said.

"Doubt that. I'm quite surprised ti find out you killed your own father." Xiumin said.

"I know. I wasn't expecting the innocent little lamb to do that. You are quite full of surprises." Chanyeol said.

"I'm glad you think so but be careful who you mess with. I have to go to my husband. Enjoy your night." I smiled and walked towards my friends until the grabbed me. I screamed. They knocked me out.

·Mark's POV·

I heard a scream. All of us stopped and looked towards the scream.

"KANA!!" I screamed. I tried running but Kai got in front of me. I punched him. People jumped down and came out.

"You won't stop us. Chanyeol will enjoy his time with your precious sister." Lay said.

"You son of a bitch." Namjoon said. They put masks on and tear gased the place. We started coughing.

"Everyone cover up!!" I yelled. I covered up but still coughed. They knocked me out.

Hours later

I woke up coughing. I looked and seen everyone slowly gaining consciousness. I looked and couldn't find Kana. I heard a scream. Everyone jumped up. "Kana!!!" I screamed.

"Chanyeol is having his fun." Baekhyun said.

"Where is she?!" Taehyung growled.

"We will kill you if he lays another hand on her." JB said.

"Oh he had or has his hands all over her." Chen said.

"No no please don't!!" We heard.

"What is he doing to her?!" I screamed.

"What do you think?" Suho said. My eyes widened.

"She is quite a brat." Sehun said.

"I'm going to kill you all!!!" I screamed. I kept hearing Kana scream in pain.

"Stop this!!" Namjoon yelled. It all of a sudden go silent. The doors opened. We looked. Kana was in her bra and underwear and Chanyeol was shirtless. She was getting dragged and crying. He threw her to the ground. She screamed. He tied her wrists behind her and her legs together.

"Chanyeol!!!" I screamed. He smirked while looking at me. He walked to me.

"What? Are you angry? What you gonna do?" He said.

"I will fucking murder you all!" I said. He punched me. I licked my lips. I glared at him.

"Kana are you okay?" Youngjae asked. She moved and little and bundled up in a ball. She was trembling.

"Kana we will get you out of this." Jisoo said.

"I'm sorry but that won't happen." Kai said. They beat us up. After a few minutes, they stopped. I spit blood out.

"S-stop p-please." Kana said. Everyone became silent.

"K-kana?" Jungkook asked.

"P-please s-stop C-chanyeol." She said. She sat up. She pushed herself up and looked down.

"Tsk. Who's gonna stop me?" Chanyeol said. He walked to her.

"You rapist." She said.

"Excuse me." He said.

"You are guilty." She said. She looked up with no emotions and a tear ran down. She grabbed his head and spun him while choking him. EXO went closer to her with their guns up. She snapped his neck. He fell.

"You bitch!" D.O. said. She grabbed both his weapons. She just started shooting at the boys. She kept picking up weapons and shooting. They were down. She grabbed a knife and sliced our ropes. She fell and hugged herself. I ran to her a cover her body with my jacket. We heard them groan and hiss.

"Let's get her home now." I said. We ran as fast as possible pushing through the pain.

"M-markie." Kana said.

"Kana we are gonna get you home." I said running to one of the vehicles they had. I put her in the back seat.

"He-" I interrupted her.

"I know Kanie. I know what he did. Did he use-"

"Yes thank god." She said quietly. Namjoon got in the back with her along with Jackson, Jin, Taehyung, Youngjae, and Hoseok. I sped to the house with the rest of our mafias following behind. We got to the house and got out. Namjoon ran inside with Kana. We followed and locked the door. Jin ran to get first aid. She was shaking. I hugged her crying.

"I'm so so sorry. I couldn't save you from what he did." I cried. She hugged me tight.

"He tied me. I-i couldn't m-move." She sobbed.

"I'm sorry Kana. I wanted kill him so bad." I said. I backed away and held her hands.

"You guys are beaten up." She said.

"It's fine." Jinyoung said.

"What time or day is it?" Kana asked.

"It's 8pm. Yesterday was the party." Yoongi said.

"I'm gonna go sleep and clean myself. You guys should too." She got up but fell. I caught her and picked her up bridal style. I hissed. She held onto me. I looked at everyone and shed a tear.

"Mark it's okay. I'll take her." Jackson said. He grabbed her from me. He left. I sat on the couch with my head in my hands. I cried.

"It's okay Mark." JB said.

"How?! She she god damn it! She has to live with what that fucker did to her! She will be broken for who knows how long. What am I supposed to do?" I looked at him crying.

·Kana's POV·

I lightly cried holding Jackson. I can hear Mark yelling as Jackson walks into my room. He set me on the toilet.

"Shower or bath?" He asked. I pointed to the bathtub. He turned the water. He left to get me new clothes. He came back and placed it onto the counter. He put what I usually have into the tub. He knelt in front of me. He held my hand.

"Everything will be okay. We will help you." He said. I looked at him and hugged him. He hugged back.

"Thank you Jackson." I said quietly.

"No problem. Now take as long as you need. Bangtan will be here. We have to leave to our homes to get fixed but Mark will most likely be here." He broke the hug.

"Okay." I said. He kissed my head. He left. I slowly got up and took my clothes off. I threw them away. I turned off the water. I slowly got in. I closed my eyes and sighed. I stayed in the tub until I got wrinkly. I got out and wrapped myself. I drained the water. I did my night routine and got dressed.

 I did my night routine and got dressed

I put my hair in a messy bun. I went to my bed and layed down. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.