2

"Chanyeol, let her go." Dad barked.

"I don't know. She is quite beautiful and can satisfy my needs." Chanyeol said. I gulped. I felt a sting and hissed.

"Please just let me go. I don't want any part of your world." I said.

"Not gonna happen little lamb." Chanyeol said. He went to my ear. "You are quite sexy." He bit my ear.

"Chanyeol stop this." Jin said.

"Why should I? You really think she would want to marry Namjoon or go back to her backstabbing father?" Chanyeol asked. They stood there. I elbowed his stomach and stepped on his foot. He backed away and dropped the knife. I picked it up and backed away. I cut my dress shorter. Chanyeol glared at me.

"You little bitch." He said.

"I'm smarter than you think. Leave me the fuck alone. All of you." I looked at everyone. I went to my dad. I yanked my phone back and walked past.

"This isn't over little lamb!" Chanyeol yelled. I continued and then started running. I ran to a taxi. I told them my address. After a while, I got home and ran inside. I went to my room and locked it. I grabbed my outfit and took a long bath. I got out after 30 minutes. I got dressed and went to sleep.

·Back at the Party·

"Don't even think about going near her again, Chanyeol or any of you. You know how powerful I am." I said.

"Oh I'm so scared." Chanyeol laughed. I glared at him.

"You are losing her already Kang. She hates you now for forcing her into a marriage and not caring about her. She will want to leave." He said. I clenched my fists.

"Stay the hell away." I said before walking away.

"Let's see how long that little lamb lasts." Chanyeol said. I continued walking.

"Mr. Lee, what do you want us to do?" Jisoo said. I stopped. I turned around.

"Let's go to my house and talk." I said. They bowed. I got int the vehicle and left back home. I got home and seen them we went inside. A maid came up.

"Sir, Kana is asleep." She said.

"Thank you." I said. She left. We went to my office. I closed the door. I sat in my chair and took off my jacket.

"They are going to try and steal her." I said.

"We will be here to help protect her." Jackson said.

"God why is she so fucking stubborn?" I slammed my hands on the desk.

"She didn't seem the type to get that angry or fight back." Hoseok said.

"I didn't know that either. This is new to me. I have never seen her like that. She has always been obedient." I said. I heard a scoffed. I looked over and seen Kana. I got up.

"Yeah because you never cared. You never really payed attention to me. Always on trips doing mafia stuff. Never going to school and having fun. Making new friends. I was homeschooled my whole life. I was lonely. I felt like I was in a prison. Obey this obey that. That's all I did. You wanna know something Dad." She walked closer to me. She had tears stream down her face.

"I wish it was me instead of mom. I wish I wasn't born. I wish I could just leave this fucking hell hole but I guess both of us don't get what we want. Do we?" She said. I sighed.

"Please stop your stubbornness and marry Namjoon." I begged.

"Oh what happened to the fathher that was tough enough to slap his on daughter for the first time. Now you're begging." She said.