54

😝SMUT!! Skip to next chapter!!😝

He picked me up and held my ass.

"Prepare babygirl." He kissed me rough and went to the door locking it. He set me on the bed. He broke the kiss and admired me. He kissed me again while grinding and pinning my hands above my head. He went down my jaw to my neck. I moaned when he found my sweet spot. He started leaving hickeys. He went down my chest and unclipped my bra. He threw it and left small kisses on my chest. I moaned and he left hickeys. His lips caressed my stomach and he let go of my hands. He took my thong off and tossed it. I bit my lip while looking down at him. He kissed my thighs. I leaned my head back. He left hickeys. He kissed my pelvis and I moaned while arching my back.

"Mmmm daddy." I moaned out. He licked me and then swirled around. I held onto the sheets while moaning.

"Mmm fuck." I said. He put 2 fingers in and his other hand massaged my breasts. I couldn't hold my moans in. The pleasure was too much.

"F-faster." I moaned out. He went faster. I soon felt close. He took his fingers out and swirled faster. I then came. He licked me clean and kissed me slipping his tongue in. I flipped us over and we made out. I broke the kiss and went to kiss jaw. He held me close and I grinded on him. He groaned a let out a moan. I left hickeys on him. I got up.

"Woah where are you going?" He asked. I put my finger on my mouth to signal be quiet. I went to my section and pulled out a box. He took off his pants. I pulled out handcuffs. I pulled out another thing. I placed my thing on the desk. I then handcuffed Joon to the bed.

"Babygirl what are you doing?" He growled.

"I'm gonna...hmm what's the word? Suffer? Beg? Why not both?" I smirked. He looked at my every move. I grabbed my special present for me and went to Namjoon. I caressed his lips. I caressed his body and he whimpered. I went to his boxers and took them off. I seen how hard he was. I went to touch. I can hear Joon off. I backed away and went to his couch. I set the thing down. He looked at me.

"Babygirl what are planning on doing?" He asked. I looked at him in the eyes and sat on the dildo making me moan and lean my head back. I stayed still and put my fingers in my mouth while looking at him squirming. He looked at my every move. I then spread my legs open and inserted my finger. I moved up and down while masturbating. I moaned.

"F-fuck b-babygirl." Joon groaned out. I kept going hearing him struggle and whimper.

"Please stop and pleasure me. I can't handle it. I'm close baby." He whined and begged. I ignored him and felt close. I went faster to the point where I was shaking. I soon came. I seen Joon already came. I smirked. I got off the couch and walked towards Joon licking my fingers. He bit his lips and whimpered.

"Please ride me." He begged. I set my thing next to my box. I went down to his length. I licked him. He moaned. I put his length in my mouth.

"Ah yes babygirl." He moaned out. I went faster and he became a moaning mess. He then came. I swallowed and went up to him. I then uncuffed him and tossed them in my box. He picked me up and pinned me on the couch by my throat. I moaned.

"You touching and pleasuring yourself in front of daddy was a bad thing. You're a very bad girl." He growled.

"Yes daddy." I moaned out.

"Get on all 4." He demanded. I did what he said. I then seen him in front of my eyes with a blindfold. He tied it.

"Lean your face on the couch and put your hands behind your back. I did what he said. I heard metal and felt it against me.

Handcuffs

I then felt a sting against my butt causing me to moan.

"Like pain. Like when I whip you." He said. I moaned when he whipped me a few times.

"Please pleasure me daddy." I begged.

"I'll make sure to fuck you twice." He said and spanked me again. After a couple more spanks I felt his hand caress my back and go to my hair. He grabbed all of it and pulled it making a moan come out. I felt his length rub between my ass. I moaned.

"Daddy please fuck me." I begged. He then rammed into me.

"Ahhh yes!!" I moaned louder. He kept going faster. My moans were muffled into the couch.

This feels so good.

I felt him twitch. He went deeper making me clench. I felt warmth and we rode out our moans. He uncuffed me and flipped me over. He took off the blindfolded. He picked me up and kissed me. He held my ass and pinned me against the wall. He kissed my neck and left more hickeys. He then entered in me again making me lean my head back.

"Ahhhh yess!!" I moaned. I scratched his back making him grunt.

"Yes babygirl." He moaned out.

"Faster daddy." I moaned. He went faster. He brought me to the bed and set me down. I wrapped my legs around him. He went deeper while rubbing my clit. I felt my walls closing.

"I-i'm close." I said.

"Now babygirl." We both came and rode out our moans. He got out of me and grabbed a towel to clean up.