Patton's Birthday (Among other things) | Logicality

AN: HEy! So do you guys remember that chapter... you know, forever ago, 'Surprise Party,' The Logicality one? Well, this is like... both a prequel and sequel to that? If that makes sense? You'll catch up. 
TW- Lack of consent to do something, Patton cries, Karen
(Don't worry, there's a lot of fluff)

"Patton?" A woman asked, coming up to Patton. "Is that you?" Patton turned around to see the woman. Familiar, blonde, blue eyes. 

"Karen?" Patton asked. "Oh my goodness, how are you?" Patton asked, standing up and hugging her. 

"Oh, I just moved here, I got a promotion." She said. 

"Do you want to sit with us?" 

"Sure!" She said happily, sitting down on the couch in between Patton and Logan (making Logan slightly annoyed)

"Oh, guys, this is my friend from high school, Karen Baker." Patton said. Logan grimaced.

"Oh, yes, we've met." Logan said. Patton giggled.

"I know, we were all in high school together." He said. "I was mostly talking to Roman and Remy."

"Right, nice to meet you." Roman said. Karen smiled. 

"Nice to meet you too."

Over the span of a couple months, Karen kept hanging out with them. 

In those months was Logan's birthday. You may remember that, depending on if you have even a slightly good memory. 

So, Patton walked into the coffee shop, their favourite coffee shop, holding Logan's hand. His new boyfriend's hand. 

"Hey. So you guys know how I've had a crush on Logan for like... 15 years?" Patton asked.

"Yes." Roman, Virgil and Remy said. 
"What?" Karen asked.

"Well..." Patton held up their hands.

"What?" Roman asked. "You guys do that all the time." Logan rolled his eyes.

"We're perusing a romantic relationship." He said. He smiled and pecked Patton's lips. Patton hugged Logan's arm. 

"I'm so frickin happy right now." He said happily. 

"Oh, he used the word 'fricken,' that's how you know that he's serious." Remy said, making Roman and him laugh. 

"Wait, I'm confused." Karen said. "You're both men." 

"Yes." Logan said. 

"So is this like... a joke, right?" She asked. Roman stood up and walked back up to the counter, just trying to get away. 

"Man, your gaydar is just... on the fritz, all the time, huh?" Remy asked. 

"She's straight, Rem, she doesn't have a gaydar." Patton said. Logan laughed. He didn't have to hide it anymore. "Did I just make you laugh?" Patton asked, hope in his voice and eyes.

"Yes." Logan said quietly, looking into Patton's eyes. 

"Aw..." Patton said before gently kissing Logan. Karen tried not to gag. Remy sat back down with a new coffee. When they pulled away, Patton looked at his watch. "Oh, I have a parent teachers conference in 20 minutes, I gotta go." He said. "Bye guys!" Patton said with an adorable, enthusiastic wave. "Bye, Lo." Patton said before pecking Logan's cheek.

"Bye, Star." Logan said, begrudgingly letting go of Patton's hand. He sat down. "I'm actually kind of glad he left, I wanted to talk to you... people."