Mishbir Love Vs Meeku Treachery

If you care about someone make them a priority, and not during easy times but particularly when it's tough. "Tough times never last but tough people do" and Mishbir are doing that dance called "life" beautifully well whether the rhythm is a joyous one and more diligently and passionately well, when the song is a melancholic one metaphorically speaking, like their circumstances are now.

"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆." Abir does not wish for Mishti to snap out of the situation but patiently tries to heal her and build their life back together. He does this, reminiscing and replaying beautiful memories from their past.

"I see you smile and when I do it hurts less," is his ingenuous expression as he watches her. "That what is inside you and not what is outside you, takes you higher, said the balloon while it soared in the sky." Mishbir are drawing the same courage from within and together holding each other's hand as they show each other the light and the way, through their difficult, distraught moments.

The situation is a tedious one for Abir too and he is also ridden by feelings of guilt for leaving the resort and ditching Mishti but yet even in this present moment of despair and self-torture mode, all he wants is to make Mishti happy. This selfless nature of Abir is what drew Mishti to him in the first place and she is awestruck and eternally grateful that Abir is at her side protecting and supporting her and she wants to help herself so that she makes life for him easier and this courage and honest appraisal of the situation in hand is what attracted Abir to her initially so it's a full circle now.

"When something bad happens, you have 3 choices: You can either let it define you, destroy you, or let it strengthen you", and Mishbir are getting stronger, their love is growing.

Badi maa said "wajaah jo bhi ho Mishti iss jagde ko tum aur abir ek doosre ko samjne ka aur apne pyar ko aur mazboot bananey ka zariya bana lo....gussey mein apni baat kehni nahin chaahiye par sunni chaahiye", This lesson is not just for those moments that we fight in but also the courage and fighting spirit in our trying moments They have used this incident to rise above sorrows and problems by communicating with one another.

Mishti never ceases to amaze me. She thinks logically even in trauma, analyzes cause and effect and pursues to restore balance to the family that lost a loved one. She uses her insecurities of being from a broken family in a positive way to heal a family unlike Kuhu who wants to destroy her own. Mishbir want to heal others and correct their "wrong" but in direct comparison Meeku want to wrong their very own which is very pathetic and conniving, and yet they talk on and on about saving the family and Kuhu eavesdrops like her mentor Jasmeetji.

Abir and Mishti not just the doors, but the hallways have ears and eyes too so watch what you speak, because the secrets that you hold in your heart which is going to heal and mend a broken family may very well be used against you to destroy and break the both of you, because Meeku are on the "Purdah faad Project Mishbir" mode.

Kuhu, in Japanese there's a proverb "A reverse side also has a reverse side" don't believe everything you hear. There are always three sides to a story: yours, theirs and the truth. Your life can either make you or break you and now joining hands with Benbaa you are setting fire to your own home metaphorically and realistically, because two families are going to be destroyed. It's just not Mishbir you are hurting but your Daadu Daadi who you claim to love, Kunal too.

No one tests the depth of a river with both feet but Kuhu has stupidly immersed herself in Benbaaism just because she wants to not become another Parul. If you don't stand for something strong and morally right you will fall for anything vile and corrupt, and BB has conveniently poured acid on your already blistering wounds to utilize you in her game of "Bring down Mishti".

Life is not a movie like Hum saath saath hain or a Harlequin romance. Kuhu you constantly talk about saving and protecting your "puri family" to BB, which has never included Mishti whether its your maika or sasuraal. Mishti and you are as different as day and night. She cares about others, has fought selflessly for your relationship with Kunal and here you are snatching her mandap, her special day and you have the gall to call her selfish; she wants Abir to spend his time with others and have quality family time but what would you know about family or family values – your game was always ousting Mishti from your life/limelight or getting hair extensions or even going out for ice cream.

At this point you would be better off by imitating Parul who cleans, cares and helps the family rather than Benbaa who corrupts and pollutes but then birds of the same feather flock together. BB is using your insecurities to push you into a dark abyss from in which you may be lost forever to Kunal and your family is that what you want?

Thanks goodness Kunal has the good Parul DNA and though you may not realize it now; maybe he will return home and drive sense into that thick skull of yours. Take a leaf out of Parul Maa's book where she talks about sensible stuff like the good traits in a girl that sasuraal looks for, rather than "Mishti ghar todti hai" song that Benbaa sings day in day out.

You never know when the record will flip and BB may decide to include you in that song in future. It's not about your prowess in the kitchen cooking a quinoa upma or even the "koila" that Ketki made of her dhokla for that matter. If you do not change your personality traits you will remain forever a koila even if you make fantastic keto diet that Kunal prefers.

Lehenga and ghehna is not important it's the person wearing them and what's within. Mishti is kharaa sona and she will shine with her heera anyways but Kunal despite changing into a heera is left with peethal right now.

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

Learn and rise Kuhu...fortunately the koila too can turn into a heera and we are waiting for that transformation very eagerly!