THE DIAMOND THAT SHINES VS THE DIAMOND THAT CUTS

Iam going to jump right into the Dirty Rajvansh Surrogacy puddle here, without beating about the bush because frankly Iam tired and annoyed.

Kuhu probably either knows that she is pregnant and wants to secure her future for her kids, makes a pseudo deal with Meenu or she doesn't and then finds out. Her hormones are all over the place; she is weepy, angry irritated, scared all balled into one. The thing is she made the deal to her and Kunal's benefit.

So, in either scenario, she capitalizes on it by blindfolding Kunal, literally arm twisting Mishti and Abir:

- By taking away their adoption pathway

- By threatening to move away

- By making them see how her children are going to be treated different

- By SACRIFICING and doing things for her sister and Bro

I'll treat Kunal's genuine plea not as a blackmail because it was nothing but open and honest, acknowledging the gem that is Abir and asking Bhai to be his baby's Dhruv Taara.

Like I wrote before history repeats itself this time with a twist. History repeats itself sometimes as a tragedy like with Parul Maasi when she brought Kunal to Rajvansh Sadan and sometimes as a farce like Karma in full form serving its bittersweet dish to Meenakshi Rajvansh.

BUT KUHU, YOU FORGET IN ALL THE SACRIFICES THAT MISHTI AND ABIR MADE FOR THEIR FAMILIES, THEY GOT NOTHING AND THEY HAVE NEVER DONE IT WITH ANY PERSONAL GAIN IN MIND.

Just by doing this you can never become Mishti. She shines and you cut and that's as straightforward as it gets. You have to balance out all the wrong things that you have done to her and then do some more good deeds to become her. Will take a few lifetimes.

You, showing your sacrifice as a means to an end to pull MishBir in so that your get whatever you want from Meenu is devious. Showing that you are guilty about breaking the dollhouse (1 positive Karma in your scorecard) is just a start. Also singing that our baby song etc. is all music to your ears now, but what if Meenu finds out. You know what an angry Meenu will do don't you? She sent Parul to jail, to get her son to marry - remember that and proceed. She could do the same to Kunal too.

You wanted to be in Mishti's spotlight and here you are. Now, you will have the personalized experience of stepping into her shoes being threatened by Meenu and living her Mahaan life all first-hand.

Mishti had to say terrible things about you, during your haldi, under pressure and it killed her (you were always at a pro at that with no blackmail; and you felt alive after). She left and went away during your wedding. Recall, how you treated her when she got back, before that and after. Now, watch and learn how she is going to treat you when you are in trouble.

Lucky for you, Abir already has already figured it out and is probably going to hatch a plan to save all the four of you from Meenu. But to Abir I end with a piece of advice. Resorting to plans, to save Kuku's baby to pacify Mumma's asli waaris wish and passing it off as your baby will blow up in your faces in the long run just like it happened with Kunal. So, history repeating itself yet again. When you make things right by doing wrong its still wrong.

Nodding your pretty heads to whatever your brother and bro says is just plain stupid, even if they are the love of your life. It's always better to be honest and when you inherit the property give it all away to Kunal and Kuhu whether they have the baby or not.

Then again, it's your conniving mom we are talking about. To beat evil, even Kanhaaji adopted methods that were controversial, so who am I to advice you anything?

"Sometimes, you just have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks they are fooling you."