WHEN THE SKIES FALL THE ANGELS WEEP

Abir is Mishti's sky big, generous, expansive. When he is sad, the sky gets dark with ominous clouds, Mishti gets sad. When he is happy and the sky is bright again, she smiles and basks in joy. When he is naughty especially during her dark moments, the sky lits up with stars because of his naughty comments like yesterday with their Bollywood antakshari game.

He holds her sunshine (his love for her), clouds (her sorrow and dark moments). Thunder (her trauma), her stars (her dreams).

So, when the skies fall, the angels will weep and when the angels fall the sky weeps too.

There is a famous folklore in the Aztecs and also in the Asian folktales about a bunny in the moon and Abir is Mishti's rabbit in the moon. He sacrificed himself for her in every way possible, so that she could breathe, smile, live and be happy. Abir calls Mishti his moon but the moon can never be seen without the rabbit right at its heart (watch carefully and you can see the rabbit shape on the moon's surface).

Life is not a game - right you are Abir, but Varun is playing that game of loss for you and win for himself to entertain himself. He is a player now and you counteract by becoming a warrior to teach him a lesson.

Varun is one cunning player. His knowledge of the secret that MishBir hold and the family discord, with hatred of Mishti as a lubricant he sets the wheel of revenge in action. He uses the secret i.e. family, as a weapon but Mishti uses the same weapon to reveal to them her secret and save Ketu's marriage and protect the family. The contrast between the Evil Vs Virtue Varun Vs Mishti is captured very well.

"Better be unborn than untaught

For ignorance is the root of misfortune Varun."

Abir, I really would like now for your sister Ketki, to step up save her brother and say she doesn't want to marry Varun. That will be a slap on the face of the Sonis. So, what if she is pregnant? Its better for her to show the society that she stands for the truth and that Karan was scum and now Varun is too.

The Sonis are operating now with Ketu as a trump card, if Ketu withdraws, they lose their winning card, so that should be the first step. It'll be a checkmate and will be a game changer. Who said single moms don't do well? Meenu has done it and with the family support Ketu can do it too.

This support however was denied to Mishti as BP points out. Yes, Meenu this time not your total fault but why, did you wonder? Abir has given you the crystal-clear answer now. All of you were sitting on the "Mishti ki wajaah" se rock and were still playing the horrendous blame game. The symbolic way in which Mishti had to pull the plug on the music and entertainment for everyone in the RV Family to hear her cries for help was beautifully depicted today, because that's what been happening since Mishbir got back.

"The way a team plays determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world but if you don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime."

"If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again."

The way that Mishti and Abir complement and fit each other is an awesome sight and feeling. Their love for one another we see and feel.

Helen Keller has said that "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

But the Magic that's Mishbir can be seen and can also be felt by everyone around them. A single soul connected over several lifetimes but inhabiting two bodies.