The devil whispered, "you cannot withstand the storm."

The devil whispered, "you cannot withstand the storm." The warrior replied, "I AM the storm."

Mishbir are the warriors and the storm and no matter who comes their way or what comes their way they will face it together.

"Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take offense, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes." Corinthians 13

Abir definitely will bag all the awards for the best son, brother husband and he got the best entrepreneur award too; it's just that he is so cursed when it comes to his family especially his Maatashri who just fails to recognize the heera that he is. Ironically, everyone who he comes in proximity with is aware of it just not you Meenu ...your loss. You snooze with your eyes open and as the proverb goes losers weepers finders keepers.

Life is paradoxical, because before the hunt for the attacker started, life was tough enough for Mishti and Abir. Ignorance was bliss (no pun intended under the trying situation) per say but still... now that Mishbir are almost sure that the attacker is Karan, Varun's brother, they have to handle this situation very carefully because Ketki is involved primarily here. "When it rains, it pours" and Mishbir never seem to catch a break from their circumstances.

But, then again, knowledge is power too and with the right frame of mind, thought and action now that they know, they will act with caution, I hope. This contradictory and perplexing situation is too much for anyone to handle. Their rishta which already had the tag of "Handle with care", now extended to their everyday life too.

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage and we as audience know the power of Mishbir love and their strength when they are together.

"If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings – nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run –
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.."

Its what Mishbir have been doing all their lives – they stay true to each other and to their family and have never lost their sense of morality or integrity. Their trust never wavers and they treat their good fortuitous and bad adverse times alike and never lose their faith in the Almighty and so basically, THEY RULE. Those who side with them like Ketki who defends her bhai and bhaabi and tells Varun that they do not err even by mistake will also rock in the long run. So will Jugnu Bhaiya – Mishbir's soldier and comrade of love.

" Main kush honey ki acting nahi kar rahi hoon, main koshish kar rahi hoon " " Mrs. Angry Chorni hoon main jaanti hoon ek jhatke main sab kuch theek nahi ho jaayega "

Mishti assuring Abir that it was not an act but a genuine try that puts both of them in reality where Abir does not expect her to snap out of it and Mishti also understands that things and life is not going to be peachy instantly and it's a gradual transformation. Their actions of protecting each other, communicating openly with one another to understand their thought process has been documented very well in this episode. Mishti also lets Varun in on her BM's wisdom now that he is family, that we have to forget old memories if we want to make new memories. I hope for Ketki, Varun turns out to be good but then I also hope for Corona to go, for peace and happiness on earth and that has not happened.

The power of touch is again magnified in this episode which started flittingly when Mishti handed the rope of hope as rope of strength to Abir and their hands made contact yesterday. It's done on a more extensive level where Abir and Mishti hold each other to support and calm each other. It shows that from the pain of the trauma the healing is actually commencing for Mishbir. Touch is a soothing, nurturing, heart-focused energy and Mishbir have started using gentle, intentional touch that fosters physical, emotional, mental, wellness.

Nidhi mami today actually said something that actually made sense in a very long time, however blunt it was. We all know it was not a "mistake sey ho gayi" on Kuhu's part, with the pill incident. It was intentionally done for Mishti and when Abir comes to know of her transgressions, especially with her invading their privacy now, hell is going to break lose.

With the Meeku snooping, Varun and his mom's shady character and the situation that has revealed itself with Karan being Varun's brother, Mishbir have to rise above the storm.

I conclude with a parable of the bald eagle and the storm. When a storm approaches, all the birds seek shelter to protect themselves from the storm; the discerning eagle however, flies towards the dark threatening clouds knowing that the peace is above the storm. It uses the current of the fierce winds and power of the storm to rise above the menace and rises higher into the realm of safety and peace. Sometimes, you have to surrender before you win. Mishbir trust their Kanhaaji and "will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."

"The crooked stairs of life

Are sometimes hard to climb;

And that can only be well done

By one step at a time.

But he who would go to the top

Ne'er sits down and despairs;

Instead of staring up the steps

He just steps up the stairs."

– Author unknown

NB: A special applause to our babies RheSha. Throughout Season 1 and now 2, Shaheer and Rhea have tirelessly striven and continued to amaze us with a whole range of emotions be it passion, consternation, shock, pain, panic and fear ...the list is endless. Their journey has progressed beautifully and the emotions shown sometimes with just the music in the background and no dialogs at all is astounding. We do not know where Shaheer ends and Abir begins and the same process applies to Rhea and Mishti. We as audience react as if Mishbir are our very own and forget where fiction ends and non-fiction begins.

Kaveri has done a phenomenal job too as Kuhu. Playing a grey/negative character must not have been easy and she has portrayed the angst, frustration and the instigated pawn to a tee. No part is small or big and special kudos to all the other actors and the team that keeps us entertained even during this trying period.