BETTER LATE THAN NEVER BUT BEST, NEVER LATE

काल करे सो आज कर, आज करे सो अब ।
पल में प्रलय होएगी, बहुरि करेगा कब ॥

Though Sant Kabir, talks about work here, and not postponing it, this concept also applies to a big range of issues in our everyday life right from fixing relationships, saying a kind word to someone, making someone happy, appreciating them for their efforts etc.

Elders have always told us to live in the moment, express our love and consideration for others in the moment and live in the now and do things in the now. The power of NOW is very significant and if we delay then things may not have the same effect.

Had the RV Family supported Mishti and Abir with a kind word, love and affection instead of hatred, animosity, blame and suspicion, as soon as they got back the consequences may have been different. Mishti would have been on the path to healing long ago. Meenu is mostly to blame here and Kunal gives her and Kuhu a reality check. The RV brothers are rocking and rolling and showing the mirror to everyone on a second consecutive day.

Kunal's powerful dialog "aap ke liye apney sagey bete ke pyaar se zyada Mishti ke liye nafrat zyada ho gaya Maa. Aap haar gayi" is the clincher for Meenu. I do not completely agree that Meenu is a changed woman but something within her has shifted. Presently I think she is confused and is vacillating between 3 things

- Ego - Kunal said she has lost and Meenakshi Rajvansh never loses

- Her love for Abir and the need to protect him

- Womanhood which makes her realize the fight in Mishti and support her

Love for Mishti will maybe come soon. Don't get too caught up in the "Meri Mishtis" right now. "Pehla Daur tou meri Mishti Jeet chuki hai, doosri daur mein jitungi...somehow doesn't sit well with me but hey Iam an optimist. She is probably trying to take control and save her kids, so more power to her.

To her credit, Meenu's dialog and assurance to Mishti that what she has done is not wrong is reconfirmation of the positive medicine Abir has been feeding her all along for the last 3 months, and will do wonders to her hurt, so yes, I do commend Meenu for that. The common bond that is womanhood joins them and there is that unity of spirit and strength.

Violence, hurt, loss of self-respect and threat to those that are close to us causes us to wake up and be on the self-introspection path and we mend our ways on the occurrence of such events. Kunal (ever since he changed), Abir, Mishti, BM and BP have always done it on a consistent basis in their lives. The constructiveness with which they live their lives is exemplary and society needs to learn from them. Maamu is also a part of that group now, where he puts his daughter's life on the back burner so that the daughter-in-law can live.

BP yesterday followed the bad cop routine and reprimands Abir about not coming to him for help. An important tip in parenting is the use of bad cop / good cop routine. Children and even adults in their trying moments need to open up to their parents and family and this has been elucidated very well by BP.

Today, BP talks about his neglected duty and apologizes about not being there for Abir and Mishti. BP's pain as a father failing to protect his children was displayed very well and Abir's assurance that his Perfect, Mighty, Angry Chorni was with him constantly supporting him and that every daughter deserved a father like him must have warmed his broken heart on so many levels.

Constantly assuring others that they are on the right track and have done a terrific job is a way of expressing love and support for those around and is a significant part of a loving family. Kunal points that out beautifully to his mother that his bhai has been with them over every trial and tribulation.