PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES DO NOT THROW STONES

The meaning of this proverb is "one who does not like criticism should not criticize others about the same issue."

In the episode today however, I mean it in the literal context. Mishti lives in a glass house whether it is Maheshwaris or Rajvanshes. Hence, it is expected of her to not throw stones from the inside or the outside because then her home will break.

She has been given wings like BM said (when she let Mishti meet Abir, on her wedding day with Nannu and maybe other choices) but in her dealings with Kuhu her wings have been chopped off by different people in the family at different points in time.

1. BP extracted promises for his self-respect to be intact

2. BM and Varsha at different points to be supportive of Kuhu

3. Jasmeet with threats and mind games, of her breaking the Rajvansh home reminds her that she is jeopardy wherever she goes and even today she "sidelined" Mishti

4. Meenu with her Ghar thod comments

5. Maami with her asinine comments from time to time

6. Kuhu – need I say anything at all. Her list would be endless.

But Mishti had Abir. He is her sole protector, her soul and heart and her love, the one person she can depend on. He did leave her yesterday at the RV Sadan, at the resort, and during the brutal break up with Kunal. The hurt of being left will linger to a person with abandonment issues. When someone you love, blames himself for expecting more out of you, then you break on a different level. Mishti was already broken by BM-Varsha conversation, then by her BP and now by Abir.

HURTING PEOPLE, HURT

I will not blame Abir for what he said today, because I feel that it may be part of a bigger plan. Iam however going to go on the contents of today's deal. Finally, he realized that Mishti too is not mature, but in her already grieving state and the way and the context in which he said it would have shattered Mishti's heart into a million pieces because the person she thought will console her and speak to her softly literally told her off. Abir was mad that she lied and she faked the patch up.

It takes two to tango Abir and Kuhu refuses to cooperate and talk and accept that she could be wrong too, to Mishti in particular. Again, it happened with blaming Mishti today, for the chink in her armor her dollhouse. Mishti used your formula of putting a temporary band aid and move on, which is what you have been doing all your life with Mommy darling back home.

You've called her a monster, have reproached her on her corrupt and immoral ways. You even told her on the day your wedding was solemnized that she couldn't attend your wedding, and without consulting Mishti you took the decision, of course to protect Mishti.

If I remember correctly your dialog was "Pyar hota hai ya nahin and mein aapko force nahin karna chahta." Even after that incident Meenu never changed.

So why are you forcing Mishti to talk to Kuhu now. You just got a preview of how your bro acts when she is angry. She topples the house like a mad elephant in a china shop but her target is very clear – its Mishti and her existence. Mishti is right because she does not have just you to deal with. She has to battle an army now and so she started with the weakest pawn that is Kuhu to achieve peace and happiness that you all want so badly, and yes by faking her patch up, so what.

Haven't you heard of winning the battle and then winning the war?

Don't blame a clown (Kuhu) for acting like a clown, blame yourself for going to the circus (Maheshwari Sadan). What else do you think Mishti could have done Abir? Just because you told her that she has a master key to all the problems doesn't make her a superwoman. Women do not connect instantly with those that are fighting. Amongst men the psyche is different but with women it's a different parameter so it doesn't mend overnight.

Instead you cornered her, boxed and caged her in front of everyone when the jhoot was not your wife's alone and of course, Iam very sure Kuhu will be saying "yeh sab Mishti ka plan tha". Then you took her up to berate her some more when you were alone. It's not Mishti's responsibility to fix things alone; it's your bro's too and also Kunal's to tell Kuhu off like he did Jasmeet chachi today. Part of fame part of blame but did you see him yelling at Kuhu in the hall?

Did you notice the insult that you threw at the temper queen, today the first time "doll house thodney ke saat ghar thodney ka ilzaam" and how she reacted? She could have stabbed you with that ice, and with that fiery look. The zillion times that insult was aimed at Mishti and how she has reacted is what you need to recall.

Don't worry brother, you will soon get that same subservient Mishti back so that she doesn't affect the mental health and happiness of her maika and sasuraal. She will eat up whatever your bro throws at her because that's her sole purpose in life.

"Maafi maangney sey koi chota nahin ho jaata."

Can't believe you told her that; UNLESS ITS PART OF A BIGGER PLAY again that you're concocting. I hope to God that's the case because otherwise you have seriously disappointed me today.

She has done nothing but apologize and most times for not even her mistakes in course of her stay at the Maheshwaris and even with you Rajvanshes. Well don't worry, she will start taking formulating a plan where your home will be whole again, and none of you have to suffer and you can all sing the "Khushiyaan hi khushiyaan" again.

Remember when "Mishti ki wajaah" was removed from Meenu's equation then life around the Rajvansh was blissful for a while after the Varun incident and if Mishti ki wajaah se is removed from Kuhu's everyday dialog, life will return to normal. Just something that you should focus on Abir. You Abir Rajvansh are yelling at the solution and not the problem.

Before you point fingers at someone else Kuhu, make sure your hands are clean

A self-absorbed person can see only faults of others but color blind to their own.

I wind up now, with a personal anecdote. When I wanted to brain pick, I always took a long walk through the trail. My particular favorite trail led right into the woods, like most ones - a picturesque landscape and also sheltered a beautiful pond where ducks swam. There was a bird feed on the side where the ducks came and fed. If I ventured closer, they flew away, a safe distance from human reach. It was a beautiful sight to watch.

It became eventually, a daily activity of mine visiting that particular trail and the "kid" in the adult me always counted the ducks to make sure all of them were safe and then gradually they allowed me to sit on a stone at a respectable distance. I even named some of them, but I had a favorite a small one which ventured closer than the rest and, I developed a special bond with that one.

One day, three of the ducks, including my baby went missing. I was frantic and looked everywhere. Finally, I saw a caretaker and asked him what happened to the 2 big ducks and the little one.

He said, "Oh they were killed for meat. They don't grow ducks in ponds during winter. These will eventually go too." He gave me a smile and moved away but I was left in shock and everything looked desolate, offensive and brutish. There was a lump in my throat and my eyes were burning. I sat on a nearby stone as I could not walk further.

The pond was not beautiful anymore. That's exactly the state of Mishti today because you destroyed her feeling of home temporarily, with your words, BP with his dialog because she has never hated anyone including Kuhu, the watching Maheshwari family with their silence and Meenu with her threats. Kuhu's barbs, Jasmeet's taunts she is used to but you were the last straw. She left today because of your cold and aggressive attitude, hurt and weepy.

The worst feeling is being hurt by someone you love and to support you too, that was a two-way street between the both of you. In her favor, you have people and she is all alone. You promised to never let her drown and now she is at the deep end once again.