THE SKY THAT POURS IN LIGHT

The Rajvansh sky that holds the sun which pours in light with its sparkling sunshine is Abir Rajvansh. The sky, holds the dark clouds that is Meenakshi Rajvansh, the thunder that is Kuhu and the lightening that comes in the form of many curve balls that life throws at him from time to time.

His sky also holds his moon that is his sweetheart, his doll and the reason for his very existence and she throws her silver beams whenever there is dark menacing clouds in the canopy and she is the reason he breathes. The sun and the moon co-exist and give meaning warmth and light to the sky that is the Rajvansh sky.

Mishti called herself all the vile names possible, to box herself in as a victim, as a manhoos told Kuhu that she has everything now because the one thing she wanted to give Abir has been snatched from her. Maasi understood Mishti's essence and beautifully attempting to lift the totally broken Mishti by telling her how important and strong she is and that they would be lost without even just her smile as other members of the family joined in.

The most beautiful moment of today, was however the moon calling out to her sun, her eyes beckoning to him with the silent "Aaja", and the sun hugging the moon and the latter taking in all the strength and light from him to shine again.

I recalled a moment from Noah to Ally in the novel/movie "The Notebook" where he says:

So, it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me... everyday. That's the message that Abir Rajvansh gave his beloved and also elaborated on the same to his brother later on.

Within a woman, a man is conceived;

From a woman he is born,

He is betrothed and married to a woman

When a woman leaves or dies another is sought for

A woman gives birth to kings

From a woman a woman is born

None may exist without a woman

Only the one true God is exterior to a woman

The women in the Rajvansh and Maheshwari home react to situations, emotions and situations in such a contrasting way and it has been portrayed wonderfully. The dream that grand moms have was brought out in that market scene very well.

If my grandma didn't have me

I don't know what she would do

She would have to eat millions of cookies

And go by herself to the zoo

She'd have to start drawing a painting

Or her fridge wouldn't have any art

And use her own scissors & glitter

To make a card shaped like heart

She would have to tell herself knock-knocks

And find pretty rocks for her shelf

If she wanted to see funny faces,

She would have to make them herself

She would have to eat the last cupcake

And learn how to climb a tree

Somebody has to do those things