What a tangled web we weave, when we suffer and grieve

Everyone needs a house to live in but a supportive family is what builds a home. A family is where life begins but love never ends. Looking at the Rajvansh family however, many today will be thanking their good fortune that they have what Mishbir don't or maybe I'm wrong, for that's the sad state of affairs today. We have moved so far away from the values and traditions laid down by our forefathers and have exchanged it for the modern life that we "enjoy" today that it has corrupted us, thankfully not all of us. Perhaps, this is the theme that the episode conveyed today.

The concept of individual and couple's privacy in a joint family scenario was aptly addressed in today's episode. Despite all the people living together in a joint family household each person's individuality, his aptitude, personality and space is marked and sacred and has to be respected by the elders, peers and youngsters alike. Each individual is like a puzzle piece and one goes missing or is broken, the whole family suffers and there is a gaping hole left. Then again, for all the pieces to fit there has to be some stretchability and workability involved by each and every member of the family.

"Each of us is an individual drop but collectively together we are the ocean."

Mishbir are not given that space by anyone. They are pushed and pulled in all directions by all the people except Maamu, Ketki and Maasi and they will eventually break which is exactly why Abir has taken the intense step of leaving and he is not happy about it. It's a sacrifice on his part for the whole family to thrive. The Rajvansh family has always lived on the tune of superficial happiness and is very weak at its core.

Abir is an exemplary figure who has shown us that despite living in a toxic joint family we still can continue to love and live, but for how long is the question because he is caught between saving his love and protecting his sister.

Meenu I want to remind you of a Rahim ka doha that I learnt during my school days.

रहिमन धागा प्रेम का, मत तोड़ो चटकाय। ( Rahiman dhaaga prem ka,mat thodo chatkay)
टूटे से फिर ना जुड़े, जुड़े गाँठ परि जाय॥ (Tootey se phir na judey,judey gaant pari jaay)

The thread of love should never be broken because once it is severed you can try to mend it but there will be a knot. But, you need to take a course in LOVE 101 and not the Mehul kind

Abir, "Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with the lie" If you lie you will have to add onto that lie and you build a wall and then eventually people will know that you're lying just by the guilty look on your face. For Meenu/Kuhu/Jasmeet its an easy task because they are veterans at the "lying and manipulation game". It's like coding/debugging for me and no matter what I still do I can never get the hang of it, because I just don't want to.

You and Mishti cannot be taught that skill. Kuhu and Jasmeet do it today by stealing Mishti's bag from right under her nose, Kuhu does it again by handing the ammunition to Meenu and tattle tales on Mishti and Kuhu does her act of cornering Mishti using Jas's dialog "Kyun moonh mein dahi jamaa kar khadi hai Bol na Mishti". Kuhu is learning fast and has become a 3 in 1 super combo of Meenu, Jas and Nidhi Maami