THE DEMONS THAT WE FEED INSIDE US

I strongly believe that you learn from personal experiences, watching others at work. Making mistakes of your own is a part of the process. Mistakes help us grow and redefine our goals, aspirations and even activities, or reroute like Abir pointed to Kunal yesterday while one continues to live and move on. The beautiful scene at the NGO was homely, subtly intimate despite the hurt and sorrow, romantic and the baby that visited was the ultimate cherry on the yummy cake that was Mishbir covered with the icing of love.

Happiness often sneaks in through the door you didn't know that you left open

Iam a dog person and I have always believed that more than people, they care and know how to love. Dogs come to you instinctively, understanding when you are sad and give you the unconditional and selfless, loyal love that even Meenu doesn't understand, as a human.

A dog is a miracle with paws and he loves you more than you love yourself.

I was so happy when Mishti and Abir had a beautiful addition to their family. @chirpee_toree calls their miracle, Muffin so Muffin it is. The other 'M-s' Mihir and Misha Mishti and Abir can add along as they progress further and together with Mishtilicious Mumma and Abirilicious Papa they will be the colorful M&M family.

The beauty and sunshine that is Mishti Rajvansh is brought to the limelight today yet again. She broke, she shattered but she picked herself up and contemplates on looking at what she has, rather than her loss. Despite her sorrow and pain, she still cares and wants to share what she has, because "Self-sacrifice is the real miracle out of which all the reported miracles grow", the miracle that is her birth and extended family.

Looking up to her sun that is Abir, she looks up to bask in his love and warmth. Of course, naturally the shadows will be left behind. You do not find a happy life; you create it and happiness comes from within you. This is why Abir and Mishti can survive and rule any situation and any person. "He who has a firm will, moulds the world to himself." They have sunshine on a cloudy day and when its cold outside they still have the month of May. Now, she has also become Abir's Bholi Angry Chorni.

Doesn't mean they do not have demons inside of them. They do not feed the demon but instead cater to the angels inside them. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread, Meenu is the former and she rushed to capitalize not caring about who she will hurt what she will trample first to the Maheshwari Sadan. Thank God BP walked in.

"Better be unborn than untaught

For ignorance is the root of misfortune

When an elephant fights back Meenu, the grass gets hurt and you are one mad elephant running amuck in the "waaris" shop. BP rightly said buddhi Phir jaati Hai. You don't have an iota of love for your sons at all. Meenu's demons are her status, power, Rajvansh name and heir and she feeds off it and exhilarates feeding off it. This is a drug to her existence - "Yeh naam, parivaar business..." and all that she has created, is on the vile foundation of secrets, hate, anger, treachery. I reiterate a song that I learnt in my kindergarten days which I wrote in one of my articles before.

The wise man built his house upon the rock
And the rains came tumbling down

The rains came down and the floods came up
And the house on the rock stood firm

The foolish man built his house upon the sand

And the rains came tumbling down

The rains came down and the floods came up
And the foolish man's house went "splat!"