BATTLE HYMN OF THE TIGER MOTHER - MEENAKSHI RAJVANSH

Before I watched the episode based on the comments from twitter timelines, my write up title was going to be about "Obedience - The Enemy of The Creative Mind". The beautiful long-awaited heartfelt bonding between Meenu and Abir made my day bright and teary all at once. Hence Iam going to join Meenu in her battle Hymn for Abir as a tiger mother.

Meenu's heartfelt disclosure on her early days and her struggles with a cheat, then supporting her dad and business and in the process, neglecting Abir and his childhood was a moving and sentimental touching surrender and her way of trying to setting things right with him – the concept of Entanglement that I wrote about yesterday. Her tone of peace, and love flew high and clear at the Maheshwari Sadan today when she poured her heart out and was supported by BM in such a light, comical and delightful manner.

To set a wrong right, the first step is in knowing you have erred and then go about correcting it and this is the principle a man applies in every walk of life, with people, daily chores, work, personal relationships and as a student even in assignments.

Life is a test and we make mistakes and those that accept it, apologize and correct it are the real stars. Abir Rajvansh is a professional at that. This is where obedience comes in. He watches and learns but has always been a rebel with a noble cause, always standing for the right, the righteous, full of love and passion towards any right cause and right person. Hence, "neend mein bhi Hoshyar" person.

Yesterday, he genuinely felt Meenu was partly right when she told him that he never confided in her. Despite, the controversial dynamics between them and events that have transpired between them before, he gave her a golden chance today with the biggest disclosure, so far in his life. He set things right yet again. Ironically, in his moment of lost fatherhood, he found his mom again. The pain that destroys also connects.

In all fairness, Meenu by association stepped in, to own up to her mistakes first and the process of redemption and absolution begins for her. Thank goodness DKP, you have started restoring Meenu's Karmic balance.

Why is Abir this way - so good, kind and benevolent, despite having had horrible experiences, mom, family, Mehul and all the trials that he has faced thus far? He has had weak role models in the character department or has had strong model with weak morals that is his mother and that got me thinking. No one has ever stood up against Meenakshi Rajvansh other than Abir, like BP said. This is where the theory of obedience comes in and obedience is the enemy of the creative mind. Kids, and even as adults when we think outside the box, our creativity and innovation improve and grow.

We have a No Judgement Zone at our home. Every day before my son goes to sleep, we go and stand in that zone and own up to the mistakes that we have made during the day, - daddy, mommy, nana and gramps are also not excused. Allowing kids to color outside the lines, helps them think and make wise decisions on their own, if they falter and make a mistake, we are always there to pick them up. It gives them the space and freedom to learn. Same with adults. Mishti learnt this by instinct but Kuhu failed.

Abir developed this system for himself and has been treated as a pariah. He strayed away from home to gather wool at his no judgement zone, yet he always came back home, aware of the differences between his mom and him on many levels. He knows that heart of heart she loves the family; he is aware of her insecurities; he also knows that she controls because of those insecurities and is very afraid of her sons leaving her, but his love and care for her has been a constant. Had he been obedient, we would have had another pre leap Kunal in the making and the real Kunal would never have changed.