AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE...

"Breathe Abir breathe" - do the same thing you advised Mishti because you alone have to heal and protect each other and if you panic and break, she has no one for her. "Aapney tou Rajvansh Sadan ka naam suna hoga" was your dialog in the police station, and for you Abir, home is where your heart is and affection for your family members is and your heart always takes you is to a house full of heartless people.

You're breaking your own heart Abir, to expect people to be as attached to you as you are to them. Home is people, not a place and they don't understand it despite the long lectures that Meenu and her new found goat, Kuhu give about protecting the family.

A house is made of bricks, mortar and stone but a home is what you and Mishti have, what BP and BM have, made of love, trust, happiness amongst other bouncers like sorrow, challenges and trials which are tests of time and make your values stronger.

A four-horse team cannot overtake the tongue. — Japanese proverb

Nidhi Maami has always been frivolous and loose mouthed but with Ketu's impending nuptials and her on cloud 9 she has become totally uncontrollable and is like an elephant in a china shop, thoda zyaada hi uchal rahin hai. You accused Jugnu of snooping and intruding on privacy; you eavesdrop all the time with your enlarged pupils and ears to the door and then use the information to butter Benbaa and get in her good books. Jugnu was doing nothing of that sort, it's the guilty looking devil behind you. Kabhi Kabaar piche se hi churi lagti hai Nidhi Maami.

Good thing mama told her off today with no compunction, with regard to Mishtu, when she makes that awful comment to Abir's face about Mishti. Nidhi mami, you don't love Mishti that's alright but your Abir loves her and if not for "that" Mishti your daughter would have been a sautan in Ved's home or have you forgotten? Mishti is the one who saved your beloved home and family from Mehul Kapadia, saved Abir and your family from his cheating dad and if not for her Rajvansh Sadan would have been Kapadia Sadan. We are well aware that you are stupid but ungrateful? Maamu, you are a dad and we know how much you love Ketu but BP is a dad too and his worst fear having shoved his "Resham into Aag" has come true. Nidhi Maami, the sundar lehenga you want, Abir to work for your daughter's wedding you want but Mishti you don't want and to help her, understand her you have never wanted. Mishti jaap Nidhi mami wth? You cannot survive for a day in Mishti's shoes.

Wah Wah! Nidhi Maami, BB ki tou beti nahin hai ( not that it lets her off the hook) tumhaari tou hai you should be more loving but then we have always known that you and Kuhu teacher's love for the "phamily" comes from material possessions – #lehenga, #jewellery, #kuhuness, #youth, #flawlessskin Oh.. I forgot the most important thing #NOBrains.

Life is always full of ups and downs Abir, and who knows it better than you "Life is difficult and thoda zyaada koshish karna padtha hai" Its yin and yang, light and dark and without night there is no day. For you and Mishti however, difficult has taken a whole new meaning in the Cambridge Dictionary.

"You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world... but you do have some say in who hurts you. — John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

You postpone the decision of not telling Mishti that's when you lose control and create your destiny. As an equal partner you can never issue ultimatums to your better half. You're doing the same thing that Mishti did when she refused to leave the resort and look at the mess you are in now. You have to be together mentally to take a decision. Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom." - Thomas Jefferson

It'll break her at first but she 'll come out of it eventually with your love and support like she always has. You cannot solve your issues by using the same thinking you used when the problem was created. With time, you change the approach, flow like water, based on the circumstances that you are forced into. Mishti, is your intelligent angry chorni and she already has seen the broken watch and watching your weird behavior its only a matter of time before she puts two and two together and stumbles on the truth. Haven't you heard of Murphy's Ninth Law: Nature always sides with the hidden flaw and your weakness is that you're hiding things from her to protect her. She does need protection but not like the one you perceive.

Do you want her to be more broken than she already is? If you leave the truth to others like Varun it will be very disastrous. The same truth you use to protect and defend will be used by anyone to break and destroy you both. It will be ammunition in BB's hands and just the mental picture of her annoying face as she smiles victoriously, irritates me. She wears a mask and is a psychopath but Kuhu though she's an intern in training cannot even last for a day because the "good sister" ka naatak that she proposed to Mishti yesterday is down the drain today and she's already huffing and panting with her wild revenge filled eyes.

So Abir, you surrender to the truth first before you set yourselves free and like I wrote yesterday in my analysis yesterday , you and Mishti have to rise and soar above the storm like the eagle to find that abode of peace. If you do want to fly you have to give up the hiding and coverups that weigh you down honey. You told her on your first date at lakeside that you are not one of those boy friends who writes the name of his girlfriends with blood and yet to save her you hurt yourself to save her the pain of seeing that frame, so we know how much you adore her. She is your angry chorni and she will come back at you violently too if she knows what you are doing.

Of all the wonders to ever happen in YRHPK, I never thought Meenu will be pushed down to Prize 3 for her demeanor, today. It's a close call between Nidhi Maami and Kuhu teacher for the second. Since, Kuhu has proved her mettle and has really has taught Maami the skill of accusing and slandering and hurting people, Kuhu it is who is the obvious winner.

Tum hoti ho Kuhu, tou mazey ka overdose ho na ho, toxicity ka aur humein irritation ka overdose zaroor hota hai episode mein. Kuhu who has used double standards all her life. today took her toxic behavior to a whole new level when she accused Mishti of keeping Kunal away from her. She has been the role model of selfishness when she snatched away her mandap, of cunning behavior when she squealed on Mishbir's love to BP and BM through the witch of the Maheshwari Coven, of cunningness and treachery when she broke her privacy by sending emails, of belligerent and rude entitled behavior calling her a jhooti, a freeloader, playing mind games and tapping on Mishti's guilt to push her, criminally insane behavior when she pushed her from the pyramid and poisoning her with pills. Oh, I could go on and on Kuhu but then my hands are already tired. Now, she is victimizing Mishti by creating the doubt in her mind that she is the reason Abir is getting blamed. Mishti took a stand today and pushed her out of the room (long overdue) and I hope Mish doesn't let that comment stew and over think about it. Mishtu, rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots and you are the most sensible person we all know, you are a queen and your soul is royalty

"Man is made or unmade by himself. In the armory of thought he forges the weapons by which he destroys himself, He also fashions the tools with which he builds for himself heavenly mansions of joy and strength and peace," and Abir is doing just that to save you.

At least for Abir's sake Mishti you have to stop going into that guilt mode you have to reach way deep inside you and tap into that courage and face fear. You haven't done anything wrong not today not ever. Your soul would not be a rainbow if your eyes didn't have tears Mishti. It has made you stronger all this pain.

"And one day she discovered

That she was fierce and strong

And full of fire

And that not even she could

Hold herself back

Because her passion for her sweetheart

Burned

Brighter than her fears"

Please Angry Chorni, come back to your broken Ajeeb Rajvansh and make him whole and complete once again. For the pleasure of love lasts a moment but the pain of love lasts a lifetime.

                                                ***********************************