MISHBIR WONDERLAND SAGA - THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

"Papa what is this?

Oh, this is a very special rope and it is called the rope of love and hope.

Whose is it?

Aao yehaan par baito beta merey godd mein aur mein tumhey aaj ek kahaani sunaatha hoon

Once upon in the kingdom of Rajkot there lived a beautiful, brave, kind and wise princess with her dashing, awesome and intelligent prince.

Us princess ka naam kya tha papa?

Woh mein baad mein batata hoon. Abhi ke liye ussey "ANGRY CHORNI" bulathey hain OK?

Par yeh tou aap Mumma ko bulathey ho na..."

This is how the story of the rope of hope will be narrated to the Mishbir progeny by Abir in future. Probably a different version of the heroic tale of how Abir stood by her protecting, loving and healing her will be narrated to her daughter by our very own Angry Chorni.

The rope of hope will be a memento, a souvenir and a keepsake in the time capsule that Mishti and Abir keep for their children - a sum of the beautiful memories and struggles that they shared together amidst the numerous origami birds with cryptic messages and poetry, the locket, bangle, bracelet and even the dupatta and the kurta that Abir wore the first time he saw Mishti, plus her earrings of course.

I CALL THIS THE TREASURECOVE OF MISHBIR LOVE WONDERLAND

Perception differs from person to person though their goals may be headed towards the same direction. The rope of hope is an instrument of healing, hope and strength to Mishti; to Abir it was that and much more. It was his love and protection and a kind of amulet which kept her tethered to him always - HIS LIFELINE, so to speak.

The function of Guddey Gudiya to Soni and family is a revenge taking assignment. Rain can soak a leopard's skin but it doesn't wash out its spots. They wait eagerly to pounce.

To Kuhu it started as an absolution goal, which is why Kunal came back to her. Meenu, Nidhi Maami, Maamu considered it an agenda of family respect.

Two men looked from the prison bars

One saw mud and the other saw stars.

Parul Maasi saw stars and went about supporting Abir and Mishti.

Kunal is the superstar and followed what his Bhai has told him. "Absence makes a heart grow fonder" and looks like he has grown more loving of his family and is truly the son that Maasi can be proud of. His unwavering support for Abir is still the same and if he knows what his brother has gone through and the duress he has been under the last few months, Kunal will stand by Abir, even when the world walks out on him; hope this doesn't change.

To Mishbir as always, this function is an exercise in selfless, unconditional love and affection, happiness and devotion for the family which is why partner helps Abir in the form of a blessing through Kunal when he prays for help. (The background music of a new transformed "Bekhudi" was an icing to the cake - an additional gift to us from the Almighty)

The good that you do to the world

Will always come back to visit you.

Life is an echo what you send out comes back. Mishti and Abir keep resonating the good and make their karma stronger and nobler on a daily basis. Mishti transmits the compliment that Meenu gave her to Kuhu to make another person happy. I repeat that Mishbir are like candles, they burn themselves so that others can see the light.

Abir saved the day again for the nth time and Mishti will soon catch up in the superhero and "wife of the year" competition and together just like Mishti promised Meenu, they will weave that special magical yarn to protect their family.

The Wonderland Romance of the flirty Ajeeb Rajvansh and the Sassy Angry Chorni was a treat to watch and hear again. We all melted and smiled goofily, of that Iam sure.

"Meeting you was fate,

Becoming your friend was a choice,

But falling in love

Was beyond my control."

This is the supreme ecstatic feeling we get every time we watch their naughty banter. To love is nothing, to be loved is something but to love and be loved that's everything. They have it all – they dance beneath the stars, under the sun, and forget the world around them, such is their love and understanding. Their life together is a masterpiece because under any circumstances they have learnt to master peace.

Varun shooting daggers at Bhabhi no. 1 and Nirmala Soni joining in was like the evil eye cast on Guddey Gudiya that is Mishti and Abir. The music has changed and so will Varun's dance now. Sonis have probably realized that Kuhu's dependency is a little weak so will look for other fragile links.

They know that Abir is formidable so they are throwing him off but we all know our "neend mein bhi hoshiyaar Rajvansh" – THUNDERBOLT RV. Meenu and her crafty schemes, has kept him on his toes with his sharp thinking skills, something that we can be grateful to her for now. "A razor may be sharper than an ax but it cannot cut wood, Sonis."

Nirmala Soni needs to realize that the same boiling water that softens the hard potato hardens the egg. She is rigid in her plans but with no proof? That's absurd. Where water is the boss the land must obey Mrs. Soni. Abir protects all that is his.

You use hate, anger and revenge as your fuel while Abir uses love, care and forgiveness. Despite the things you have said to him and his wife he doesn't hold any resentment or grudge towards you. Mishti too follows the same moral conduct. Love dispels hate and darkness. The day a monkey is destined to die all the trees get slippery. You are the monkey that is going to fall off that slippery tree. Your koshish in bringing down Mishti will fail.

He advises you to leave your baggage behind. Your older son did some dark things; he was misguided and a thug; better face it, share the load of the incident that happened take responsibility, get a grip and move on like Abir tells you.

"Revenge is the sweetest morsel to the mouth that was cooked in hell."

Poison isn't something that you eat or drink, it can also be an emotion. You're in anger and hate and are looking for revenge which is self-destructive. You're going to lose yourself and Varun in this process and also destroy Ketki and her family.

In Hindi and English, the message is simple and straight Nirmalaji and Varun

तन का बैरी कोई नहीं जो मन सीतल होये
तु आपा को डारी दे, दया करै सब कोई।

(There is no enemy to your body if your mind is simple and cool
If you leave your pride, ego and anger, everyone will love you)

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha

******************************************************