Kabhi Saas bhi Bahu thi -The Art of Mindful Living

"Empathy is seeing with the eyes of another,

Hearing with the ears of another

And feeling with the heart of another"

The Rajvanshes except for Maasi have totally lost it despite Abir showing them the mirror again and again. Even an outsider like Varun and Mr. Soni understand a bit but not the women in the family which actually brings to question the mental psyche of women.

"A girl can be your best friend or your worst enemy."

Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge, it requires no understanding or accountability, which is why Nirmala Soni fails to realize that it takes two to tango and the process of being pregnant involves her son to the exact 50% but she doesn't want to hold him accountable.

When we suspend our egos and look inwardly then we develop empathy and we experience the highest form of knowledge and learn to start living in another's world. It is a character that our society lacks today and it can actually transform the world into a better place. Stop blaming others and try to introspect for your weaknesses within.

"When I stop blaming

I look for shortcomings within

and do not try to escape."

"Rape (Attempting to misbehave too included) is one of the most terrible crimes on earth and it happens every few minutes. The problem with groups who deal with rape is that they try to educate women about how to defend themselves. What really needs to be done is teaching men not to rape. Go to the source and start there."

Nirmala Soni should have taught her older son Karan the act of treating women well and maybe then Mishbir wouldn't be in this soup and neither will her family. Maybe she did/didn't that's not the question but right now but its how she passes judgement on Mishti without knowing her character and the struggles that she has been through. Mishti still retains the goodness of character despite frequent taunts, and insults by even those that should be defending her.

"When you judge others, you do not define them you define yourself"

Nirmalaji proved yet again how the society acts when a person is victimized. We give labels to those that are not normal or who do not follow the routine norm of the society. Clean your home first before you complain about others.

"The self-righteous scream judgments against others, to hide the noise of skeletons dancing in their own closets."

Which is what Nirmala Soni does and the same goes for the other members of the RV Household. I wish for Abir's sake Kunal comes back and proves to be a support to his Bhai and Bhabhi that will be a welcome change. The good souls need someone on their side other than Parul Maasi.

The concept of nurture vs nature has also been phenomenally portrayed in YRHPK. Abir and Kunal grew up with the same people. Abir realized at a very young age the battle between right and wrong, because of the misconceptions of baba leaving him and the conniving nature of BB. He has always stood for the moral and right which is why he found a life partner in Mishti with a similar thought process. Kunal's very idea of wrong and right was a confusing one earlier, and he has stood with what he thought stood for right, namely BB. When he realized that there was another side to this, he makes his own decisions and has metamorphed into a good human being. I do hope makers don't spoil this character and change him into a negative role.

Also, today's episode shows the psyche of women who bring down other women and the Rajvansh Parivar is abundant with those. Where BP and BM have taught both the girls, freedom, standing for the right, the values of making their own decisions and staying strong, Mishti has learnt the art of Mindful living but Kuhu has yet a lot to learn. Mishti has struggled a lot in terms of identity level since childhood and so she has to try a bit harder like Parul Maasi says