THE GAMES THAT WE PLAY

Kunal Chaachu, aap aur maasi kyun fighting fighting karte rehtey ho. Aap bhi kuch khelo na Maasi ke saat.

Pata hai Chaachu, papa aur mumma kya kheltey hain. Aapko tou unsey training leni chaahiye.

Kunal: KYA khelten hain?

Pakdan Pakdai, ya phir ringa ringa roses... aur haan TICKLE MONSTER

Papa na mumma ko superman ki tarh utaakar zor se ghumaate hain. Mumma tou bahut happy hoti hain.

Kunal: Acha and smiles radiantly because he knows that nurture has won the test in his nephew's case.

This will be the future dialog of the Mishbir kids - the "pata hai Chaachu" just like Mishti's familiar way of "pata hai Abir" as a way of imparting wisdom and realization, and Kunal recognizes the Mishti stamp.

Poor Kunal, he really needs to take a chill pill. His bolti really is bandh looking at the fun that his Bhai has and the exciting life that his bhai and Bhaabi lead. Bhai is all proud of his angry chorni and her daring life on the way to Maheshwari house. Mishti is right...other than her no one can bypass the hall to get to Kuhu's room other than her. She walked right under your nose Kunal, to reach Abir when you had taken temporary refuge there.

And Kunal, do not take Varsha's "jab Abir nahin kar sakta hai tou tum nahin kar saktey" too much to heart. Don't worry grasshopper - under Bhai-Bhabhi's tutelage you too will achieve great heights bro, through the balcony too, in future.

The games that Mishti and Abir play are fun and healthy to the brain and mind; the ones that Meenu plays in contrast using Kuhu, Kunal and Nidhi Maami as pawns are emotionally draining and suck the fun out of life. Any kids that happen in the Rajvansh household biologically and through adoption should never encounter the venom that is Meenu. Varsha is right maybe Kunal-Kuhu should move out too. Meenu doesn't deserve her sons and Mishti; Of Kuhu I reserve judgement

In Mahabharat, when Yashoda was scared for Kaanha's life and wanted to hide him from everyone's sight so that Kamsa does not take him away, Vasudev tells her:

"Arey Pagli tera lalla tou suraj jaisa hai aur surya ki roshni tej hoti hai; ussey thode hi chupaaya jaa sakta hai"

The Sun (Abir) and Moon (Mishti) rotating happily in the orbit that is the Rajvansh Space definitely do not deserve a mom like Meenu. They are empaths and have the ability to perceive the emotional state of another individual. Abir and Mishti have not only perceived it but have fixed things and situations to keep happiness intact. Mishti has been working overtime as an empath over the last few episodes. They shine glow and sparkle and their happiness and positivity is infectious even as fictional characters.

Abir's dialog, last Janmashtami – "Tum Ghar thodti nahin ghar jodthi ho; tumhaare wajaah se hi khushiyaan aati hai" rang true as Mishti fixed things between Abir and Kunal, Kunal and Kuhu, supports Kuhu, asks after the wellbeing of her dragon Saas, and also kindly admonishes Maami when she talks about Mishbir not doing what's good for the family by adopting.

She employs humor with her bus adda comment to trigger Ajeeb Rajvansh, because that is the forbidden zone and her pointing out that she too should run like they did, will act as a catalyst and it did; she pointed out the ultimate "maa ke paas" humorous comment as a poetic revenge and they both got up to protest. Mishti doesn't boast of her efforts to Abir; doesn't tell him about her visit to Meenu and protecting Kunal.

When partners marry, they become one relatively speaking. Some lose their individual identities on becoming one. Others become one in spirit but enhance each other through their strengths and special personality traits and sparkle individually anyway which is what Ajeeb Rajvansh and Angry Chorni do – common goals but different techniques.

Angry chorni shows the mirror to the Rajvansh brothers so that they both see cause and resolution for their actions; Meenu shows the same mirror to Kuhu to show her the resolution and personal gain.

Kuhu hasn't learnt yet to refine her thinking and feelings. She doesn't think unless its for her benefit and her feelings are always about herself and her glory. I do support her on not wanting to go through with surrogacy. Whenever, your feelings get hurt, you yell and have always thrown a tantrum and folks around you say hail Kuhu and pacify you and that is why you are not taken seriously. You are like the little boy who always cries wolf.

You are just like your mother in law - 87 % matching personalities. Mishti uses the 87% about success rate in not getting hurt to explain to Kunal but sorry - I use the 87% as a reference of you getting hurt when MeeKu join hands in the waaris mission, Kunal. The remaining 13% percent is the magic that will be deployed by your Bhai and Bhaabi TO PROTECT YOU SO THAT YOU WILL BE SAVED, like they do always for everyone – the selfless and the selfish both alike.

Kuhu is selfish and has never bothered about Mishti when jointly and individually, she flung insults at Mishti with her Jasmeet Chachi. Mishti too is not a doll. Varsha is right now but what about when Kuhu came for Pagphera and when Mishti was cornered. I will never forget that pain on Mishti's face as Kuhu tossed taunts and insults at Mishti, and Varsha supported her daughter. Despite being right today Varsha's "Mein sochungi tou, terey faide ke liye" rings ominous bells.

A dark creepy shadow that is a black hole in the Rajvansh Space is nicely represented as Meenakshi Rajvansh who comes to Maheshwari Sadan to get the goose that lays her the golden egg. We all know what happened to that goose Kuhu. Listen to your bro.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal. Conditions for love are planned resentments. Don't sell your bro, the surrogate baby plan as a selfless dream Kuhu we all know it's a vicious plan.

Abir and Mishti you couldn't take the same advice for yourself? We all saw Meenu's canceling the adoption coming.

"Fool me once, shame on you fool me twice shame on me." Breaking someone's trust is like crumpling a perfect piece of paper; you can smooth it over but its never going to be the same again."

Cheating is a choice and your mom does it again and again and she does it to make herself feel better all the time. So, Leave - Forward movement will be your driving force and LEAVE NOW BECAUSE SOMETIMES LATER BECOMES NEVER.