"ET TU KUHU" BETRAYAL OF THE BROCODE - THE UNKINDEST CUT OF ALL

"Et tu, Brute?" – "You too, Brutus?" are Julius Caesar's last words with his dying breath uttered to Brutus his closest friend when he fought his attackers and it is said that Brutus's cut was the unkindest cut of all and it is said that his treachery and betrayal that killed Julius Caesar faster because he just gave up fighting after this act of deceit.

Sometimes, when the person that you would take a bullet for, stands behind the gun pulling the trigger, the shock, pain and heartbreak is very difficult to fathom and recover from. To Abir it has happened time and time again in the RV Household.

Kuhu did talk to Abir about the pill fiasco and was pardoned by Abir but when the wound festers by her other unremorseful acts, the affected individual is hurt beyond recognition because this act of Kuhu is not childish, it is mean venomous and revengeful and that is what Abir realizes. The saddest part about betrayal is that it doesn't come from enemies. Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family and Abir seems to be attracting his bulk deal in abundance. Life is not about who's real to your face it's about who is true and real behind your back.

Kanhaaji tells Arjun in the Mahabharat that the promises or the assurances that you make another one should be well thought out before making them; you never know when it will backfire – Bhishma Pitamah was the clearest example of misplaced promises to the Hastinapur throne.

Abir's assurance to Kuhu without reprimanding her for the pill incident and not assessing whether she deserved his pardon, led to his pain and Kuhu's focused hatred for Mishti has led to hers where she did not realize that she is also hurting her bro.

It's probably the plan of universe for Abir to reform her and it's going to be a long journey for Kuhu to get back in his good books. Sometimes, we are very lucky to have such people because they tell you where you are wrong and try to correct you; they don't give up on you and Abir however crappy his family is never gives up on them. If we listen to such people, the very first time then good for us, like in Kunal's case; he observed and changed when Bhai corrected him. For Kuhu and Meenu it's a hard path because they resist and hence have never learnt.

Kuhu, will change if not Mishti then for Abir. She realizes that Abir has been a solid rock to her, has protected and taken care of her, forgiven her before. So Kuhu, perhaps is going to fight for his trust and will do the "extra mehnat" that Mishti has been doing all her life. Kuhu has until now taken things for granted and has not worked hard at anything. She has rebuked Mishti but needed her help to get together with Kunal. Mishti helped her when she found out that Kunal planned to divorce her but because Kuhu's blame game was top notch she has never realized Mishti's worth or her feelings. A thorn can only be removed with another thorn or something sharp. She has hit rock bottom now and has nowhere to go except rise up. She is in pain and will soon rise like a phoenix from the nadir.

Kuhu will change because she is not all bad. She complimented Mishti on the paalki to make keep her promise to Abir to take care of Mishti. Many detest her actions now, but she will soon grow to be the terrific person that we will adore and love and that will happen when she joins Abir in his "Protect Mishti" mission to reinstate the bro code. The decisions that we make in life create our destinies and with Kunal coming now to get her back on track it will be a game changer.

Being in the Zen zone or compartmentalizing your feelings and channeling it to a positive source has been a thing fundamental to the Mishbir equation and relationship. It was cleverly and strategically portrayed in the episode today. As soon as Abir stepped into his comfort zone, his haven with Mishti, all his negativity, frustration and irritation, vanished gradually as soon as he saw the origami.

Writing about the Mishbir soul connection is like a rhapsody. It will be the sweetest thing to listen to and will move you on levels which will touch deeply in places that you never knew existed inside you.

Their togetherness is like a Disney fairytale to our eyes and a magical concoction, to our throats and in that way Mishbir are both Dr Frauds because they take us on that enchanting, spellbinding and entrancing journey, only to leave us wanting more as the episode ends. When a man is crazy about a woman only, she can cure him. Mishti is like a drug to Abir and vice versa.

Mishti means "sweet" and without the rass or sweet syrup that is Abir, Mishti would have tasted bland. Abir gives sweetness to Mishti the person and makes her heavenly and a joy to see.

Similarly, Abir means "color" and without Mishti to color him with her hue of love, passion and fondness Abir will be colorless.

They are perfect halves making a heavenly whole and between them exists the soul connection that we witness and revel in every day. The way Abir ensured Mishti is ok as he walked gracefully to Kuhu's room was a beautiful nuance that though that no matter how far, he will be checking for her safety and will be there to protect and rescue if necessary.

Abir, angry chorni means what she says...ussey kuch bhi chupaaoge tou pakdey jaoge. Remember that

Abir didn't waver from his truthful character and in a just and open way sought Parul Maasi's help and Parul Maasi 's assurance that love is not conditional and binding shows what familial love and support is all about. The "chinta" will be there but knowing that elders are there to guide and offer support, youngsters can overcome any struggle. Meenu's chinta is a self-centered worry and gives anyone watching high blood pressure. Meenu's eye dynamics played havoc with my heart today and I really didn't like the way she was eyeing Mishti. Its easy to dodge the spear but not the hidden dagger Abir, so BEWARE. You have dislodged the spear but the dagger still is swinging.

Varun and Mrs. Soni need to realize that Abir is not the branch but the trunk of the Rajvansh tree. Revenge has totally blinded them and they have lost track of the game. A camel never sees its own hump; your older son is wrong and now your younger one too Nirmala Soni and you know it. Keep your broken arm inside your sleeve. That will be good for all of you.

The frog does not drink up the pond in which it lives and you are exactly doing that with the eldest thunderbolt Rajvansh. Both of you are foolish and you are looking for disaster.

When an elephant fights back, Soni and Co. it's the grass that suffers.