OKONOMIYAKI

The word "okonomiyaki" is derived from "okonomi" meaning "as you like" and "yaki" meaning "grilled. ... It's commonly referred to a Japanese pancake.

Hey, I love Okonomiyaki as much as the next guy but I certainly don't enjoy being turned into one, AS YOU LIKE IT, eaten and digested for the sake of ratings by @IamRajanShahi @FirstKut_Pro @starplus

While you may argue Rajan Sir, that the world of today has vile characters like BB, Jasmeet and Kuhu, my counter argument to you would be to show, as a good producer that you are, that these forces do not win.

- I don't know what you intend to portray with Kuhu being the surrogate mom. (To teach her responsibility?) She never learnt it because it is done for an ulterior motive.

- Meenu winning the waaris war if Kuhu does get pregnant

- Abir and Mishti struggling, sacrificing and then having their baby desire satisfied through the vessel that is Kuhu (Sorry)

- Kuhu bending over to Meenu's vile schemes and not showing any kind of moral redemption

- Meenu pulling the rug out from under Kuhu's feet to usurp her of the property deal

- Kunal getting the property and Kuhu winning yet again if Meenu holds up her end of the deal

- Kuhu getting pregnant and Mishti having to watch the same

Mishti imagining her pregnancy and Abir's heart breaking into 1000 pieces over it was heart wrenching for all of us. We're yet to digest the fact and can't believe our eyes and then you and your dialog writers pull one on us again.

Of course, we all knew it will happen when Mishti sees the events of Kuhu's impending pregnancy happening before her. What did you think? Even if she were to get pregnant after all this then what? It looks like she is pregnant. Her chances of miscarriage that you emphatically pronounced, early on - where will that figure in her journey? Again, Mishti and Abir go through fear and hell every day until she delivers and Kuhu – she does not want a baby and still has one? Yeah, things never come easy but to good people alone, in the world of YRHPK.

Oh, let me guess, good people suffer and then they get what they want at the very end after all the agony and pain that they undergo through Mahaan Aaatmas like Kuhu and her dragon Saas who had proposed the asli waaris idea in the first place. She'll be all smiley smiley happy happy and you finish the drama with Khushiyaan hi khushiyaan?

Hats off to the Rajan Shahis, the dialog writers, the Meenus, the Kuhus and the Jasmeets of the world who allow our Abir and Mishti to live and survive. We get it.

We live in a world of lust, loose morals and dishonesty, but as a conscientious producer you are expected to show:

- That meenu gets her due

- Kuhu gets her punishment and not her own pregnancy / Mishbir pregnancy through surrogacy. We need closure on her taunts, her behavior (because we all know what Mishti would have done if it had been her in Kuhu's place)

- Jasmeet meets her devil

All this irrespective of whether Abir and Mishti get their baby or not. Just a few words of apology and accepting their mistakes does NOT redeem a character of his bad Karma. Any act of kindness done even to help others with a related beneficial end in mind even if its Kunal IS STILL WRONG because Kuhu and her generation will also be enjoying the benefits with him. Kuhu went against her family, her mom to do the surrogacy and she cannot reform her values to stand up against Meenu?

If Meenu were to back off from the deal and Kuhu were to get into the raging Red mode once again you would have a lot of potential for the show to continue and you also get your ratings don't you. So, what's the issue in continuing your show. You can show more angst, more tyranny, more plotting, more struggles for Mishti and Abir.

You could have redeemed Kuhu by showing her taking Abir's help and showing that she doesn't accept all those tidbits that Meenu throws at her. If its all an act by Kuhu, its being played out very badly and at the speed of supersonic jet that you already have headed towards SNS2.

Women are strong and that was what you portrayed through Mishti and you could have shown Kuhu joining with her and showing the true essence of sisterly bond.

YRHPK has been an integral part of our lives. Though you advertised your second season with the catchy phrase of inviting Mishti and Abir into our homes by opening our dil ke darwaaze, they were already entrenched deeply in our heart. Taking them away from us is a very cruel move; it's like ripping a part of our heart. You will probably tell us that they will be back again but it's not the same.

Shows are associated with actors and despite you being an A class producer the asset value that @Shaheer_S and @rhea_shrm have brought to your show is immeasurable. The passion with which they talk about Mishti and Abir evidently danced, as glee and admiration in their eyes in all their IVs. Iam sure the literal death of MishBir on TV will sadden them to no extent.

They will move on and will create many more iconic names but to us Fans it's a real death of our Mishti and Abir – our inspiration and mentors for great moral values and better living. You've killed it all with the help of @starplus