The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world

Meenu is a crafty human being, a clever businesswoman and controls her family but somewhere in that control is also hidden love for those around her sans Kuhu and Mishti. She loves Abir to smithereens but fails to realize because of her obsession in her hatred for her bahu that Mishti is the key to Abir's heart. She vows to be a "kavach" and also a "talwaar" where necessary to protect her son.

Nirmala Soni is fighting destiny and is closing her eyes to her son's faults kind of like Meenu did with Kunal and is controlling Varun. Emotion is energy in motion and with Nirmala Soni, its negative and eventually is going to burn her; with Mishbir its love and is a positive emotion which is going to heal; with Kuhu its jealousy and revenge where she is destroying herself; with BB it's the urge to protect and it will probably mend.

If Meenu starts to love Mishti, Abir will be all in support of his mom, instead she tells Mishti that "Abir ka pyaar baant gaya" a few episodes before when Mishti assures her that Abir loves his family a lot.

Like Dev Dixit explains to the 6-year-old Suhana Dixit in Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (when she is going to have a baby brother)

Love doesn't divide, it multiplies and conquers, when you share and care - it heals Meenu.

If you love Mishti, respect and show her an iota of consideration, Abir's love for you will increase manifolds. You're a mom and if you wanted, you could rule his world but not without Mishti. His whole world is Mishti and you have to sharpen your skill of negotiations. You tried yesterday relentlessly, with a softer approach, there was for a moment or two in the tone of your voice which meant more than words and made us all warm up a bit. Then you got curioser and curioser, don't know if your love and concern and intention to mend your relationship with Mishti was fake or real, because you have double standards when it comes to your sons and your bahus.

"You can put wings on a pig, but you don't make it an eagle," and its too early for us to decide

You capitalized on Kuhu's "najaayiz" truth to break Kunal's rishta with her and send Mishti away, accused the Maheshwaris of dishonesty but you never ever told them the truth of Kunal or Mehul. You have built up on your reservoir of hate / resentment for Mishti ever since Ketki's engagement with Ved doing detectivegiri with the earring then built on it with more bricks of hate, anger and resentment towards her, when Kunal and Mishti's rishta failed.

You should let your ego go now and capitalize if not for your bahu at least with Abir in mind. You're right you are a mother tiger and "a mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."

A mom is a warrior and she works with the natural laws of preservation and the urge to protect on her side. We are all hoping Meenu, that your equation with Abir will change and when he realizes that you are protecting Mishti for him, you'll grow in his respect. Remember that if you do plan to pull any of your tricks, Badi Maa is a mother too. Woh bhi ya tou talwaar ban sakthi hain ya phir kavach.

"The rigid tree will be felled .... Whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. What is soft is strong."

Abir reminds Mishti beautifully that whatever she wants is on the other side of fear. He reiterates life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Life has so many different chapters. One bad chapter does not mean it's the end of the book.

She ruled today is what he tells her and she handled the situation so well; even he was flustered and nervous in front of Varun. The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom, is freedom from fear, so she reacted in such a commendable courageous way. Even the best of us need assurance, encouragement and comfort from time to time, and we all get it from people that care about us in life if we are lucky. Mishti credits Abir as her source of strength and love, even despite her traumatic weak state.

Because when you find the ONE AGAINST ALL ODDS YOU GIVE HIM YOUR BEST AND LET THE MAGIC OF THE WORLD WHEN AWAKE AND SLEEPING CARRY THE REST.

Abir reminds her that acceptance is the first step in healing and tells her that life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those cards well and with an awesome person like him by her side, she will be fine.

Mishti also teases and gives it back to him by calling him Dr. Fraud we all know when he was the Dr. Fraud before in Mumbai and now actually, in the truest sense of the word - doctor or not, he is the source of her healing - her heart specialist.

The beautiful way in which Mishti's essence left her body to meet her best half was the most beautiful, aesthetic and poignant scene ever. Mishti is healing and not with just his touches but also the red hue that scares her was slightly scrolled on her cheek gently in the most romantic way by Abir as she blushed and held onto him for life and eternity in sleep and consciousness.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls of Mishbir.

They have also proved again that cheap things are of no value; valuable things are not cheap, meaning life, love, family, values, integrity and honesty are the most significant things that help one stay beautiful and strong rather than facials, creams, jewelry and clothes. The rope of hope is a simple thread and yet so powerful and strong that keeps them together, PATIENT support by Abir and loving one another in trauma, difficult times and despair.

Intimacy is not purely physical, and Mishti and Abir see into each other's soul. It's an emotional space in which two loved ones mingle into one. It's beyond sex and physical touch and its knowing without a shadow of a doubt that your partner will be there for you through thick and thin, meaning that The best things in life are not things.

This rope of love and hope

Is a silver thread

That clasps your heart and mine

And draws us closer through thick and thin

Withstanding tests of time

Our love is a treasured gift

Misunderstood, by other folks

Often rudeness tears away the shade

And makes some evil joke

Your heart in mine

Is a tender plant

And now, needs much loving care

With these it'll grow in simple soil

And flourish anywhere

Our love is a wondrous thing

Sleeping, awake, near and far

It doubles our joy, it worry shares

No matter where you are

Our love is a silver thread

How strong, God only knows

We see the sparkle on sunny days

Or in late life's repose.

And should disaster and trouble come

My beloved Mishti, we will always find

This silver thread is strong and fair

Than any cord could bind.

From Shaayar Abir to Naariyal Mishti

                                                    *********************************