WHERE NANKO'S DEVKI MAIYAA BECOMES ABIR'S YASHODA

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference...

Abir chose the road of love and has stuck by his vow to protect his heart and his love. Love is a paradox and is a rainbow giving a myriad of emotions. It brings us grief and yet gives us joy, causes us despair and happiness, gives us pride and insult.

With Mishbir however, the insult that they have to face everyday because of their love for each other is cringeworthy and no one understands that kind of love because none of them know it exists.

Soul mates. They really call themselves that, which makes sense, because I guess they are ... They have no harsh edges with each other, no spiny conflicts, they ride through life like conjoined jellyfish - expanding and contracting instinctively." - Gillian Flynn

"Mujsey ladna tumhaara haq hai", which husband has said it with so much gumbo like Abir Rajvansh says or the confidence with which Mishti says "Tum mujsey na kuch choopa paogey na hi tum khud choop paogey."

Mishti has lost her self-confidence, self-worth, but her confidence or trust in Abir is rock solid, and Abir should tell her the truth. "Worry is the interest paid by those who borrow trouble."

She is like a tea bag Abir...you really have no idea how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Right now, she does not have a purpose. Those that are her "family" either ignore her or insult her. The secret that you hold so close to your chest, which is also eating you alive, is a double-edged sword and is going to hurt her but how you disclose it to her gently is what you should be working on and not concealing it from her.

There's a Chinese proverb "One man tells a falsehood, a hundred repeat it as true." Kuhu has started the fire with Jasmeet Chachi and shrewdly omits details of her "evil connival" spy activity in Mishbir's room but just tells her Mishti asked her to get out. # superfibber, # superlier.

Your tongue is in a wet place, take care it doesn't slip. -- Teri Nutton but yours is a loose wagging tongue Kuhu. The fire started with Jass has now reached Nidhi Maami who giggles in an annoying way when she accuses Mishti of doing Kaand. "Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil," Nidhi Maami - doesn't matter who it is you choose, Kuhu Teacher, BB or Jasmeet.

Looks like Jasmeet is totally over the Nannu debacle because she comes, orders tea, dances, insults Mishti and also butters Nidhi Maami with "Kuhu Katha" and anti Mishti tirade. You are another ungrateful b**** Jasmeet. You live in the Maheshwari house eat their namak and yet insult their daughter. Looks like someone needs to be back to remind you of the warning... "Mishti ka apmaan chaahey humaarey chath ke nichey ho ya phir Rajvansh Sadan mein hum yeh bardasht nahi kar saktey."

We always know you lack in the brain department when you called Kuhu "boli", (btw boli is not opposite of moonhboli in case you forgot) and we can all give you a zero in the compassion department too. Kuhu tumhaari guruji bilkul tumhaarey jaisey hi hain kuch nahin bhooli, # project throw mishti out, still work in progress, so don't worry, "your" facts tell and your stories still sell.,.

It was a beautiful parallel where Mishti uses Kanhaaji and draws strength from God, BM - her personal Yashoda Maiyaa, her values and tries to console another UNKNOWN broken family to heal them and give them solace.

"When God pushes you to the edge, only two things can happen; either He will catch you when you fall or He will teach you how to fly."

Maasi does the same with Abir becoming his Yashoda knowing he is hurt and broken. She tells him the story of Ranchod Kanhaaji and said Krishan Kanhaiya didn't mind the insults as long as he did his duty and protected his loved ones

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway." - Eleanor Roosevelt

On the contrary, BB who doesn't know a thing about family and family values, except controlling her family barges into Mishbir room to destroy the same. She feeds off her daughter-in law's sorrow, insecurity and love for Abir like a piranha and a blood sucking vampire that she is. (Sorry Naanu, you thought too simple she is not an alien but a leech, a blood sucking VAMPIRA)

As usual her rant "Mishti ghar tod rahi hai, Mishti Abir ko dur le jaa rahi hai" in direct speech begins and she warns Mishtu to stay away from Ketki's wedding prep activities. She also offers Mishti the help of top doctors if she is unwell. Meenu there's something called love, care which heals where no doctors or their meds can help and just because it doesn't work on your thick skin and thick skull doesn't mean it won't on others. "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that," but what does Meenu know about love.

This is the girl with the rope of hope connecting you to your long-lost son and you are hell bent on cutting off your own oxygen supply. Well Good Luck Meenu Bhen. Because, you don't empathize, show care and love to her, your son has to be on his feet day and night taking care of his wife. You say you cannot trust her when that's the dialog many should be saying to you.

"No matter how much a snake sheds its skin, it's still a snake."

Your Abir has found his freedom due to Mishti. She has taught him that love is free and not conditional and binding. Your love is suffocating Meenu and everyone says Hail Meenu Bhen not because they love you rather because they are scared of you and your sting. If only you knew, the way to win Abir is through Mishti's heart. Abir has forgiven you time and time again not because he is weak but because he is strong enough to forgive and know that people make mistakes. Yet you go on and on - " Meenu". The ahankaar that Maasi was telling Abir about is you because if you don't, it will consume you alive. Never underestimate anyone Meenu, because the one you think is a silent spark can instead be a fierce fire in disguise.

Life is not about breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away Abir, and you have one rock solid reason standing by your side holding your heart in her hand. Treasure her like you have always and keep her safe from everyone. You are not what has happened to you. You are who you choose to become. No one can take your self-respect if you don't give it to them. Tell people in a firm but loving way when they are wrong & hurt you, even if it's your Maami because elders too can err. The key to failure is constantly trying to please these ungrateful people. Seeking ultimate results from them is like a tortoise trying to fly by hopping into the sky.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss.

The mental picture of Mishti standing all alone despite all around her, watching everyone dancing made me want to cry buckets. She has forgotten her worth and hence feels she deserves nothing and keeps begging Meenu for a chance to do things correctly. Never consent to creep to Vampira Mishti, when you and Abir are born to soar. Fight back darling, don't just survive.

For every promise Mishti that you have ever made to Abir, there is a price to pay. You've to be strong sweetie and have to guide and tell him that he can't be hacking at the leaves but has to dig at the roots if he has to solve any problem in the family. He is totally lost though he tries to stay strong for you.

"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime." - Babe Ruth

Now, we all know the collective worth of the Rajvansh Club.