False Ugly Dynamics Becomes the Truth-Seeking Mission

"There is a legend about a bird which sings just once in its life, more sweetly than any other creature on the face of the earth. From the moment it leaves the nest it searches for a thorn tree, and does not rest until it has found one. Then, singing among the savage branches, it impales itself upon the longest, sharpest spine. And, dying, it rises above its own agony to outcarol the lark and the nightingale. One superlative song, existence the price. But the whole world stills to listen, and God in His heaven smiles. For the best is only bought at the cost of great pain... Or so says the legend."
― Colleen McCullough, The Thorn Birds

But there's a major difference...

The God in heaven is smiling because in Mishbir's story they are praying for each other's happiness. The thorns are there though - long and sharp and come in different shapes and ages, they pierce deep and scar and sometimes even draw blood but the superlative song that Mishti and Abir sing for one another doesn't change at all and it's a beautiful melodious one that grates on Meeku's nerves and it doesn't die down and it never will and neither will they because like Abir said

"Humaara rishta uparwaaley ne banaaye hai issey koi nahin tod saktha."

Judging a person doesn't define who they are but who you are, Meenakshi Rajvansh. Meenu you have been playing this ugly game for such a long time that you have not stopped to smell the roses and have chosen to gather thorns instead. "Kunal hota tou sab kuch sambhaal leta" ... Delusional Meenu may very well end up losing Kunal as well in this project "dismantle Mishbir".

And you know what Meenu, how much you stoop low even in front of new comers like Varun, and try to hurt them, Abir understands your insinuations and agenda very well. "Abir kuch zyaada pareshaan hota hai Mishti ko lekar"- Meenu aapko pareshaan hona chaahiye woh aapki bahu hai aur bahu ka halchaal poochna uski saasu maa ka kartavya hai but then you don't take duty towards Abir correctly either so, I leave it at "that cannot be cured has to be ignored".

Mishti may feel guilty all along because that's the way she has been made to feel all her life thanks to people like you, Kuhu and Jasmeet and she has lost her strength at the moment but will set right her spine soon at least for Abir's sake. Sometimes you are blessed by the company you keep Meenu.

Abir is your "Prahlad" like in Narasimha Avatar and just by chanting names of Ambe Maa you don't achieve salvation. You Meenu, Kuhu and Jasmeet are on the highway to hell. You promised in front of Maa that Mishti will be the happiest Bahu on earth if BP agrees to give her to Abir and even in front of God you dare to continue playing your conniving games.

"My words fly up

My thoughts remain below

Words without thoughts,

never to heaven go",

Meenu your evil thoughts are stuck below and your destination now is definitely not heaven.

Kuhu you are supposed to make cold coffee for Mishti THIS TIME WITHOUT SLEEPING PILLS if you really cared for your sister. With or without charcoal mask you are one scary character and we watch the horror scene and the pain that you and your mentor inflict on Mishti and we too are traumatized.

"Chal teri baat kartein hain" was your statement/question to Mishti which was your technically your agenda and fact-finding mission and selfishly like someone else we know you worship in RV Sadan, you immediately capitalize on "secret share kar Mishti." You go on trying to hurt your own while she has invited the person that she presumably thought she hurt Varun to apologize. In BB's room, you became the KAALI saaya of Meenu and add mirch masala to the already raging BB brain by pointing out that Mishti is on a mission to take Abir away from RV Sadan.

First of all, Meeku, Rajvansh Sadan has become over time, hell on earth. Abir has already left and is far far away from you and that too way before Mishti came in case you have amnesia. His companions have always been the NGO family and at dusk the night sky embedded with the stars and its on one of those banjara missions that he found Mishti - his moon.

"The moon is a loyal companion.
It never leaves. It's always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it's a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human.
Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections."
― Tahereh Mafi,Shatter Me

That's our Mishti, Meenu and mind you she's Abir's whole world and reason for existence and why do you think he will dance to your vile tunes. You have already separated him Meenu by insulting and taking digs at him whenever, constantly misunderstanding him and by playing your dirty mind games all the time. Now, you have totally lost it even to purposely misunderstand him and emotionally hurt him in front of the family once again. Bad things always come in 3s and maybe with Abir and Mishti, Kunal too will move out like Mishti forewarned you.

Parul Maasi is the only source of comfort understanding and joy and I hope Mishti finds in her the essence of BM. I hope it will be ironically with Maasi's help and support that Mishti and Abir find their way back to the trust that they lost in Meenu and RV Sadan. Kunal and Parul's progression has been shown beautifully in yeh rishtey hain pyaar ke and I hope I don't jinx it.

Varun, you too can celebrate with the right people and I just hope that you do not hurt Ketki because despite her constraints she is a good person and so apni aur uski zindagi ka "joke" mat bananalena. Despite the trash being dished out to her Mishti still weaves gold with it and adorns Kuhu while Kuhu again talks about her face mask and age. Kuhu you get wrinkles with vile thoughts and toxins in your body too; granted you should take care of yourself but the personality of BB that you use as rub ons at different times of the day and her negative advice and cunning errands for you as moisturizer, your skin probably is going to deteriorate with your math skills which is already done.

The poignancy of the episode is where Abir appeals to his "partner" in a same way like Mishti and even tells him that he is going to break off partnership with him if Mishti comes to harm. Mishti then walks in to hand him the rope of hope a beautiful role reversal where their hands touch where the flow of love is from MISHTI TO ABIR as she sees him broken, in despair and assures him that "mein humein tootney nahin doongi."

How frighteningly beautifully and nostalgic that one person in your life could mean so much, so many things.

The same promise she made on Ramlila grounds but now in RV Sadan the metaphorical evil still exists. Hopefully, Mishbir love will overcome all odds and triumph.

I end with a quote from Sailor Moon - Japanese shōjo manga series written and illustrated by Naoko Takeuchi.

" I am Sailor Moon, champion of justice! On behalf ofthe moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil !"

Buckle up Angry Chorni and get through the turbulent days ahead being Abir's security guard and protecting him like you promised him and us. He played your "Angry chorni" movie for a reason.

                                                      *******************************************