DANCING IN THE RAIN

LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS. ITS ABOUT DANCING IN THE RAIN.

My message today is to the dialog writers, @IamRajanShahi @FirstKut_Pro

Iam an avid watcher of the show and was already an ardent Shaheer Fan but after this show started, I fell in love totally with Rhea too. The story line, dialogs, cinematography, creatives and not to mention the acting of your other "lead couple" Kunal and Kuhu totally rocked my boat.

At the outset, phenomenal acting by Kaveri Priyam and her coldness and calculative behavior also her moments of Kuhu fun would be unfair of me not to mention.

However, the current baby track has been a mental battle for me as for many others. Mine is a different kind of issue – its personal because you see I have wonderful parents like MishBir and Iam adopted.

Iam not against surrogacy at all, but by shelving the adoption away in favor of surrogacy – That I have a problem with. This bias against adoption has been done time and time again

- when Mishti has been attacked and called MOOHBOLI

- When Meenu, Jasmeet, Kuhu called Mishti GHAR TOD – a home breaker

- The hurtful taunts by Kuhu "TU BAS HAI", "LOST PUPPY"

- By Nidhi Maami too defending her stance to Varun's parents

And a whole lot of other instances that Iam sure the Fanbase can come with. I think this is hurtful for parents who want to adopt and kids who get adopted. My parents brought me home as a little sister to their biological son and a daughter and I have enjoyed every moment of my life with them and have never been treated differently.

Frankly speaking, few in the extended family had a problem with my being brought home. My dad and mom moved into our new home, but I still enjoyed my time with my aunts, uncles and cousins and those that loved me. I just avoided those that never wanted me as a kid. My parents have given me immense love and support and now I have the courage to stand against anything that's wrong.

Today, I speak against

- The bullies like Meenu who use others like pawns in the manipulative mind games that she plays to satisfy her ego and traditions of legal heir.

- Also, those that never have acknowledged Mishti for all the kind acts of hers, her generosity, standing against wrong.

- Kuhu, who accused Mishti of opening her divorce hearing, hacking into her laptop, infringing on her privacy with Abir during the noodle date etc. but didn't lose a second to call the agency to cancel their adoption and everyone lets her off.

She pulls the rug from right under their feet and acts like goody two shoes to give them a hand to lift them up and be their surrogate mom. What nonsense?

Agreed, there are bullies in the society and you need to teach them a lesson through your show, but routinely and repeatedly hurting good people like Mishti and Abir sends a wrong message. Cut them some slack. Now you have included the unsuspecting, good Kunal too in the list.

WHEN WILL KUHU LEARN A LESSON IS MY FOREMOST QUESTION HERE?

- Pushing someone and hurting them is a crime and psychopath behavior. The few moments of making Kaada and smiles with Mishti doesn't absolve her. You have conveniently pushed it under the carpet. Mishti was reprimanded by Abir when she asked him to confront Kuhu for the pill incident at Shivratri to which his reply was "the moment has passed" to reprimand her. Does it mean that Kuhu goes scot-free?

- She is getting her spotlight as a surrogate mom and we all know she is going to bask in it and either she already is pregnant and wants to pay Meenu back in her own way OR when the time comes to deliver she will find that she is unable to give the baby up to Mishti and Abir. The Baby battle is not a joke and yet ironically it is being portrayed exactly that way in Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyar ke

That has been Abir's point all along and yet he agrees to Kuhu's ridiculous suggestion. Mishti also will watch her getting pregnant, all the moments that she wants to enjoy herself and where does that leave her? Where is the Abir who stated mein Mishti ke saat yeh injustice nahin kar sakta.

The small tiny moments of fun that you show us between Mishti and Abir with the beautiful background may have pacified and FOOLED many but I believe that these are tidbits thrown at us so that we keep watching this slow torture.

Happiness is not waiting for the storm to pass but to dance in the rain and I have despite trying circumstances and struggles managed to find the light, with the help of those around me and my supportive family. I also am realistic and practical but still will never bend over for anyone who does the wrong thing.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND FOR SOMETHING YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING