ABY :: 11

*jihoon*

i walked soonyoung silently on our dorms lobby. he asked me why do we need to sneak in while we can walk freely. i just answered him that i dont want to get teased by my own friends. he dont know how much my friends would tease me about letting soonyoung in on my unit. they'll be going up to something and would come up with the conclusion that soonyoung and i are really dating.

and that wouldn't going to happen.

he bade his goodbyes to me and i just nod. he even gave me flying kiss and i gave him my middle finger which made him laugh. after he got vanished on my sight, i started to walk back on our complex wishing that none of my friends had seen me walking with soonyoung out of the dorm.

i peacefully got back to the hallways not until seokmin, seungkwan and jeonghan hyung blocked my way. they are looking at me playfully with matching mischievous smile plastered on their faces. giddy evident on their faces too. my brows knitted as i looked at them innocently trying to defend and cover what i did awhile ago.

"you dont have to hid soonyoung here, you know ji." jeonghan hyung said.

"w-what?" okay i sounded too obvious. i regained myself. "what? i mean what are you talking about? why would i let soonyoung heㅡ"

"you already did, hyung." seokmin cut my words. playing with his both brows.

"i got envied for a moment." seungkwan said and pouted like a kid. he looked like a duck. "you let soonyoung hyung in inside your unit while you always blocked and warned us not to take a glimpse on your unit. what an unfair treatment." seungkwan said. acting like he really got hurt by the fact. he even held his chest and started the fake sobbed.

"y-yah its not like that!"

"its okay seungkwan. of course, jihoon wont let us in, unless it is his boyfriend." jeonghan hyung added doing the same as seungkwan.

"we are not together!" i defended myself. seokmin did the same too. gosh, why the hell did i ended up being friends with them?!

"what's happening here?" oh wonwoo please get out of the way! stay at your unit please!

wonwoo confusingly eyed the three of them. i rubbed the bridge of my nose getting annoyed and pissed now. then wonwoo looked at me. curiousity evident on his face trying to conclude whats happening.

"really, why are these gays acting like they are in a drama when it didnt suits them in the first place?" wonwoo said.

"hey thats some kind of rude! not because you got to act in front of some people before that doesnt mean you can judge us like that!" jeonghan hyung retorted.

"it doesn't suits you guys, frankly fact, you guys looked terrible."

jeonghan and seokmin was about to attack me with their fist when minghao suddenly appeared on the side. the atmosphere ealier got faded as we gone silent for a moment and just stared at minghao who was staring at us, probably watching us arguing.

thank goodness minghao got me out of the hot seat about me and soonyoung. gosh.

minghao held his head low, keeping a distance between the five of us. from our distance you can see that we have some misunderstandings, if we are in a good terms, we'll be like a can of sardines in the hallway. jeonghan hyung was about to reached for him but minghao signed him not too. we understand.

"m-minghao." jeonghan whispered his name.

minghao nodded. "i. . i hope you'll understand me. i just cant open up to you guys right now. im sorry."

"hey we understand." seokmin calmly said.

i rolled my eyes. "was that because of your boyfriend, right?"

"jihoon." wonwoo warned me.

i looked at him and arched a brow. "what? im just askingㅡ"

"yes." minghao cut my words. "yes its because of me and my boyfriend. please ji hyung dont judge him that easy. you guys dont know everything."

"yeah, we know. we understand." seokmin said again.

i clicked my tounge and looked somewhere. wonwoo tugged me on shoulder, i just shook my head.

"im sorry."

"minghao!"

and suddenly, minghao went upstairs again. i pushed my tounge on the side of my cheeks still shooking my head side to side. i didnt bother to talk to them thats why i made my way to my unit. none of them halted me from going inside, and im thankful for that.

i locked my door and threw myself on the couch. my phone suddenly beeps. i grabbed it on the side as soonyoung's message greeted me.

kwon: its fine. it takes time. :)

i shut my eyes firm enough trying myself to calm and restrain my nerves.